Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Joe Burrows deserves a nomination! I'm warming up to drafting him if Rosen doesn't pan out.
We'll see, truly exciting to watch it all unfold. Remaining non-attached in this process as it's out of my control. :)
I'd be very happy ending up with Burrows!!

It was an impressive list. But if you want to prove your point you might want to take the top 10 passers of the past 10 years and point out where they were drafted. That will give you a clearer picture of where elite QB's are drafted.

Fromm is the best at quickly processing info, diagnosing defenses and understanding what to do and quickly doing it. He is also the most accurate thrower into tight windows. Many write him off because his arm strength isn't elite … and neither is Tua's honestly, but for this Patriot offense we're running, he's the guy who I believe will get the most out of it.

If you're talking tools, there's one clear-cut winner, and it's Justin Herbert. Of course, he's probably the leading boom-or-bust QB prospect since Pat Mahomes as well.

Fromm has never won a game when he has had to throw 30 times.....Tua processes info much better,better eye discipline,and much,much more accurate....stronger arm than Fromm.
Some of you just make **** up...

Fromm has never won a game when he has had to throw 30 times.....Tua processes info much better,better eye discipline,and much,much more accurate....stronger arm than Fromm.
Some of you just make **** up...

He got beat by the backup to the backup quarterback again Saturday. Has to be getting pretty tired of it :lol:

Ted....Is Georgia's offense holding Fromm back?..or is he just what we see?....I like Fromm,but after what i saw this weekend
and the fact he has lost every game that he threw 30 times..really bothers me...
Is it him or that offense?

This surging Joe Burrow love makes me really hopeful about Miami being able to trade the #25 overall pick!

Ted....Is Georgia's offense holding Fromm back?..or is he just what we see?....I like Fromm,but after what i saw this weekend
and the fact he has lost every game that he threw 30 times..really bothers me...
Is it him or that offense?

I think it's the offense, it's just not designed to throw it that many times. But I don't think 30 attempts is some magic number, he's won games where he's thrown it 29 times. That one attempt wasn't going to make any difference in the outcome.

The problem was he was asked to throw it over 50 times against SC, and that's just not how the offense is designed to work. People underrate South Carolina. They have the athletes and the coaching to make good teams get out of what they're comfortable doing and they can beat you. We know that as well as anybody. They shut down the run and put pressure on Fromm.

Right now Georgia just doesn't have any big play ability at the WR position or guys that can win outside against man coverage. They get no explosive plays in the passing game, which puts pressure on Fromm to be perfect. He wasn't perfect on Saturday. But that happens to everybody. They don't have a TE to control the middle of the field anymore either, which just makes it even worse.

If you look at Fromm's performance vs. man coverage Saturday and compare it to his performance when South Carolina played zone - to me it speaks to the design of the offense and the lack of big plays from the perimeter guys.

Last edited:
I don't think the winning percentage is going to be very good for any quarterback asked to throw it 50+ times unless they play for Mike Leach.

Back
Top Bottom