Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Burrow or Herbert with the second 1st round pick. Trade back the 1st overall for another second

And that's why you would never be a GM. A draft like that is a death sentence for any GM. I am not opposed to drafting two QBs in the same draft (with one being a first rounder) but the other QB should not be drafted in the 1st round as well.

I have no desire to be a GM. Like you, I just like to pretend to be one on the internet.

Murray is fantastic, and he was an elite QB prospect, with his biggest knock being lack of experience. Apart from that, he was my favorite QB prospect since Watson, and he was right there with Deshaun.

If both were available, I'd take Tua, because of his experience and sustained excellence and because he's further along in his development, showing more nuance without sacrificing processing speed. Murray is obviously more athletic and has a bigger arm, though. The bottom line is that both have super-elite ceilings, but Tua is safer, which is not to say that Murray wasn't a relatively safe top pick. He was imo, and he's already 11th in the NFL in QBR and 7th in total EPA. If you're running a bad team and want to build a good team, you'd probably only take Mahomes and Watson over Murray (factoring in age). High expectations, but Tua is a better prospect than any of them. Young QB's just don't see the field the way he does. But, with almost half a season behind him, it's not crazy to see that Murray is playing at a high level and bet that he'll be better than Tua. Both should be great for a long time.

Murray is fantastic, and he was an elite QB prospect, with his biggest knock being lack of experience. Apart from that, he was my favorite QB prospect since Watson, and he was right there with Deshaun.

If both were available, I'd take Tua, because of his experience and sustained excellence and because he's further along in his development, showing more nuance without sacrificing processing speed. Murray is obviously more athletic and has a bigger arm, though. The bottom line is that both have super-elite ceilings, but Tua is safer, which is not to say that Murray wasn't a relatively safe top pick. He was imo, and he's already 11th in the NFL in QBR and 7th in total EPA. If you're running a bad team and want to build a good team, you'd probably only take Mahomes and Watson over Murray (factoring in age). High expectations, but Tua is a better prospect than any of them. Young QB's just don't see the field the way he does. But, with almost half a season behind him, it's not crazy to see that Murray is playing at a high level and bet that he'll be better than Tua. Both should be great for a long time.

Spot on

People wanting to wait for Lawrence in 2021 should be watching this Louisville game where he's playing pretty bad, he's already thrown 2 god awful picks.

I know if we have the #1 overall pick and Tua declares this is exactly the direction we’re going. And I’m okay with that.
But I still voted “other” because I believe Joe Burrow out of LSU is everything you want out of a franchise QB.
With that being said, I’m still planning on getting that Tua jersey as soon as it’s available.

I know if we have the #1 overall pick and Tua declares this is exactly the direction we’re going. And I’m okay with that.
But I still voted “other” because I believe Joe Burrow out of LSU is everything you want out of a franchise QB.
With that being said, I’m still planning on getting that Tua jersey as soon as it’s available.
Mr Lock on?

Back
Top Bottom