Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Interesting that you Ignore Pouncey, Tunsil, and James in that list.

So your argument is the team sucks at drafting the tenches, so we should focus on drafting the trenches and ignore QB. Correct?

Seems sound.

Pouncey was trash! And if the OL was addressed then why was Tannehill sacked so much? What’s the excuse now?

I’m actually curious to how many Tua fans were Gasy supporters lol

Pouncey was trash! And if the OL was addressed then why was Tannehill sacked so much? What’s the excuse now?

I never said the o-line was any good, your argument is that we suck at drafting the trenches, but that is what we should do. Am I correct?

You have argued that drafting a QB high is a bad idea because top 5 QBs rarely pan out.

You argue that we should use our picks for the trenches.

Then you argue that we suck at drafting for the trenches.

Riddle me this....what is the point you are trying to get across?

Tua is too small to play QB long term. Once the duel threat QB's get a leg injury, they don't have the talent to stand in to pocket and just throw. Justin Hurbert is big 6'6" 230lbs., and durable. Plus, I'm tired of seeing passes batted down at the line of scrimmage. 6'6" Hurbert has the height, 6'0" Tua does not.

Will this place be better or worse than the offseason Tannehill debates is the question?
About the same. It's not the topic that's divisive but rather the culture of the fan base. We will always find something to be divided on.

Rosen because there are too many whole on our team. Top 5 draft pick QBs are usually bust. I would trade that 1st pick for a kings ransom.
QBs drafted in the top 5

2018 Baker Mayfield and Sam Dumba$$ Mediocre
2017 Mitchell Trubisky BUST
2016 Goff and Wentz
2015 Winston and Mariota both BUST
2014 Blake Bortles LMAO. BUST
2013 ZERO!
2012 Luck and RGIII lmao. 1 BUST 1 out of league
2011 Cam. Mediocre
2010 Sam Bradford. BUST
2009 Matt Stafford and Marky Sanchez BUST
2008 Matt Ryan
2007 JaMarcuss Russell. BUST
2006 Vince Young. BUST
2005 Alex Smith
2004 Eli Manning SB winner and Rivers
2003 Carson Palmer mediocre
2002 David Carr and Joey Harrington. Both BUST
2001 Micheal Vick mediocre
2000 ZERO
1999 Tim Couch and Akili Smith both BUST
1998 Peyton Manning SB winner and Ryan Leaf
1997 ZERO
1996 ZERO
1995 Steve McNair and Kerry Collins
1994 Heath Shuler
1993 Drew Bledsoe and Rick Mirer
1992 ZERO
1991 ZERO
1990 Jeff George
1989 Troy Aikman SB winner

Yeah, here are all of the top 5 draft pick QBs in the past 30 years. I got tired of typing in BUST. Approximately 18 out of the 35 were BUST. That’s over 50%! Only 3 of the 35 won Super Bowls as starters; 8%. The other 14 are mediocre to decent. I’ve seen your other post. You clearly don’t understand how bad Miami is. No ONE is stepping into this team and doing ****. There are more wholes than even a Marino in his prime could fill.
Tua supporters are blind lol

Stop spreading false narratives.

If you post all the QBs taken regardless of draft position, and tell me which 5-pick window gives you the best odds of landing a great one....

It's going to be top 5.

Just because drafting QBs in general is a crap shoot doesn't belittle the value of taking the best prospects early in the draft.

Last edited:
Tua is too small to play QB long term. Once the duel threat QB's get a leg injury, they don't have the talent to stand in to pocket and just throw. Justin Hurbert is big 6'6" 230lbs., and durable. Plus, I'm tired of seeing passes batted down at the line of scrimmage. 6'6" Hurbert has the height, 6'0" Tua does not.

Drew brees seems to have turned out just fine

And yeah Tua might be a “dual threat” but he’s a passing qb who can move. Not a running qb who tries to pass

I mean if we're going to use draft history as a reason to not draft Tua than we might as well use NFL history as a reason to not keep Rosen. Only 1 QB drafted in the top 10 in NFL history has gone on to win a super bowl after being cut or traded during their rookie contract.

Anyways I voted Rosen should start but we should still draft Tua.

Back
Top Bottom