Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
How can the "medical" realistically "check out" before the draft?

Despite the pie in the sky press releases, that obviously would have an agenda, the timeline for knowing with any degree of certainty is beyond 6 months, according to every non bias opinion I've seen.

Are you saying that in 6 months, we won't have a better understanding of where the player is as far as his medical outlook? That he won't be looked at by team Drs. and other professionals leading up to the draft to check out if he will potentially make a full recovery? I guarantee

Even the article you quoted mentions zero timelines at all, it does say that if actions are taken quickly the player can expect to return to the field, but there could be complications down the road.

The guy even warns that he has no access to Tua's specific medicals, so his information is just general knowledge on the topic.

Are you saying that in 6 months, we won't have a better understanding of where the player is as far as his medical outlook? That he won't be looked at by team Drs. and other professionals leading up to the draft to check out if he will potentially make a full recovery? I guarantee

Even the article you quoted mentions zero timelines at all, it does say that if actions are taken quickly the player can expect to return to the field, but there could be complications down the road.

The guy even warns that he has no access to Tua's specific medicals, so his information is just general knowledge on the topic.
Theres a big difference in a better understanding, and medically sound, which is what I was responding to. Don't be movin those goalposts to support the original premise.

There are other articles. Read them if you wish, or put your head in the sand. Makes no difference to me.

Theres a big difference in a better understanding, and medically sound, which is what I was responding to. Don't be movin those goalposts to support the original premise.

Don't use articles to show a "lack of bias" when the person lacks the ability to see...and let's not play semantics on verbiage. Medically Sounds, Medical check out, Medical understanding...

The idea is, does the team feel comfortable with where the players medical is.

Don't use articles to show a "lack of bias" when the person lacks the ability to see...and let's not play semantics on verbiage. Medically Sounds, Medical check out, Medical understanding...

The idea is, does the team feel comfortable with where the players medical is.
I guess we will see, won't we, but there is no way you can spin "checks out medically" = "better understanding". That is not semantics. One means good to go, the other, not so much.

I read about his injury and it said he could be out for up to a year meaning he would miss next year as well. Going to be tough for him to come back no matter what the media tells you. Albert Wilson rushed back and it has not been pretty.

Between him and Herbert teams should be cautious with both moving forward.

Yeah “full recovery” flies off the shelfs immediately after surgery.

We’ll see. I sure wouldn’t bank on it. Not with a fracture too.

What’s the medical on Herbert?

Reactions: MD
I wasn't able to watch the Oregon game this past weekend.

How'd he look?

I think I now have a pretty good idea of what that kid is it’s just a matter of how mucb do you bank on coaching and development over time improving certain aspects.

None of which are physical. If you do buy into it you sprint the card to the table. I mean with haste.

That joint is going to take a lot of hits from players and the ground. I'd find an alternative to Tua and if he is still on the board day 2, then maybe roll the dice. Definitely needs to be a back up plan if you're drafting him.

I agree hip issues at qb I mean ehh. You are using your hips a lot
Definitely gonna be using the hips a lot. Did you see I posted about CJ Mosley also suffering a dislocation in college? Probably a less severe case but seems he’s recovered alright

Definitely gonna be using the hips a lot. Did you see I posted about CJ Mosley also suffering a dislocation in college? Probably a less severe case but seems he’s recovered alright

Dwayne allen was never the same threat athlete after he had his hip issues and I don’t think he fractured his. Maybe he did.

But never the same. Had to pivot into a primary blocking tight end to stay in tbe league

Dwayne allen was never the same threat athlete after he had his hip issues and I don’t think he fractured his. Maybe he did.

But never the same. Had to pivot into a primary blocking tight end to stay in tbe league
Damn... scary to think about

Back
Top Bottom