Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Draft Chase Young with first pick, with second pick in first round take Tua or Herbert if one of them is there. I would then take another QB in a later round like Eason or Love.

That would be awesome.

Tell me again, how are we going to convince the Bengals to give up the #1 overall?

I appreciate fan's enthusiasm, but at some point, reality inevitably rears its ugly head.

Doode...

REALITY is what's going on outside RIGHT NOW.

It doesn't have anything to do with pro sports.

I encourage you to save some 'enthusiasm' and some of your analytical skills

to you know...

apply them to things that really matter. ;)

Rosen is gonna see the field again at some point this season.

Based on how he performs, I would either start him next year or retain Fitz as the starter.

I'd draft Burrow either way to groom as the next starter.
I think so too. Fitz already showing up in the injured list. At some point they will bench him for his shoulder, and put in Rosen.

Draft Chase Young with first pick, with second pick in first round take Tua or Herbert if one of them is there. I would then take another QB in a later round like Eason or Love.
Chase Young is just ridiculous. If there is any chance he is there...I dont know how we pass.

Doode...

REALITY is what's going on outside RIGHT NOW.

It doesn't have anything to do with pro sports.

I encourage you to save some 'enthusiasm' and some of your analytical skills

to you know...

apply them to things that really matter. ;)
Lol

Ok

Sorry, but when you go on a fan forum, comprised for the most part of ppl who take a serious interest in the team, and then make a statement of drafting a specific player, that is not realistically in play, you get questioned on the statement.

No, sports is not important in the grand scheme of things, but like any hobby someone is into, they take it seriously.

I want Burrow but there is no way the Bengals will not draft him. At this time if they are determined to use their first pick in round one on a QB, it would have to be Herbert unless Tua is cleared to play next year and the medical staff is 100% onboard.
If they don’t draft a QB in the first round and Hurts is on the board in the second round, he wouldn’t be a bad pick. As far as Love and Eason is concerned, I wouldn’t waste a first or second day pick on either of them. Perhaps a 5th or 6th round pick would be alright.
Fromm has looked mediocre most of the year at Georgia and I think he would be better off if he returned for his senior year. If he comes out I think he will be a third or fourth round pick at best and will likely only be a backup QB in the NFL.

I’ll answer it for ya. We aren’t gonna be able to convince them to.

And we shouldn't either.

I like Burrow and would draft him, but I don't like him to the extent of trading the farm. I'd do that for a healthy Tua (pre-hip), Trevor Lawrence. That's about it.

And we shouldn't either.

I like Burrow and would draft him, but I don't like him to the extent of trading the farm. I'd do that for a healthy Tua (pre-hip), Trevor Lawrence. That's about it.
I don't trade the farm for any individual player.

In this case, we seem to have about 3 "farms" at our disposal, and I'm still not interested.

Burrow will turn 24 as a rookie. I'm just curious is that is an issue for anyone.

1. Dolphins would have to offer Bridgewater around 15 to 18 million.. I am guessing to be in dolphins uniform. 2.Cam will be back in Carolina. 3 not that popular but Maroit. He would be a up grade over Fitzpatrick. 4. Draft one of these qb 1.Herbert, 2. fromm or 3.Love. in that order. I like fromm because he play in bigger conference than Love

Last edited:
Last thing I like coach who can adapt thier play calling to strength of qb. Verus trying force qb to play in thier system. Which is Qb weakness. That how lot of Qb fail in nfl. So draft qb u think can run your offense..

Let's pretend, for a minute, that we have the type of team that can afford to take extreme long shots with high picks.

What are you suggesting, exactly?

Taking two first rd QBs?

Or bypassing top QB prospects this draft, aside from Tua?
I don't think we will get Burrows and the only other qb I would take in the first is Tua.
With his injury history I would hope he slides to the end of the first round.

Back
Top Bottom