Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Last thing I like coach who can adapt thier play calling to strength of qb. Verus trying force qb to play in thier system. Which is Qb weakness. That how lot of Qb fail in nfl. So draft qb u think can run your offense..
So draft a QB u think can run your offense productive.

I don't know if anybody's watching but Justin Herbert just threw two interceptions from what I'm seeing I don't want any parts of this guy and I Hope the dolphin stay far away from him as possible that guy is terrible

I will say that my opinion of Jacob Eason is not great. He just pulled a spin mo w when a defensive rusher was a good 5 yards away from him and engaged with a lineman.

I don't know if anybody's watching but Justin Herbert just threw two interceptions from what I'm seeing I don't want any parts of this guy and I Hope the dolphin stay far away from him as possible that guy is terrible
I thought it was just me. Can’t agree with you mote

1.Joe, Tua are the only real 1st rd.. 2. I would take chance on herbert, fromm and love in 2nd rd.

Fromm has nothing at receiver to work with this year. If you watch him drop back, he's making every read before having to toss up a prayer, toss it out of bounds, or take a sack. One thing about him, he makes good decisions, protects the ball, and works his butt off in the film room. Players seem to look up to him as a leader. Does he have elite anything? Maybe his mind, but he's not the athletic freak some on here want at the QB position.

For me, it's Burrow or Tua or bust. I'm not thrilled with the other options really. Fromm looks so average at every physical aspect of playing QB. There is nothing special there. Herbert looks like he has a lot of physical tools but he looks to have so many flaws it's hard to get a grasp of whether or not he can fix them all.

Back
Top Bottom