Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Is Tua really in the same class with Brees? Brees is remarkably intelligent QB. Wilson is a little above average. Wilson tends to panic in the pocket as well, and takes off running. RG3 used to do that, Newton is tall, but a runner. When a running QB gets injured and can on stay in the pocket and pass, we see that they were only good when they ran. Not when they had to think and read defenses.

I feel like people don't even watch or follow other teams in the NFL...

Wilson is extremely intelligent and easily one of the best at protecting the ball and making good decisions. Rarely is there panic...just an ability to extend plays. Roethlisberger, Luck and Rodgers are excellent at this as well.

Rapistberger definitely makes a lot of bonehead decisions. He makes up for this by just being a really talented thrower who is deadly accurate when he isn't throwing the ball directly into the chest of a linebacker.

Don't think he's a good comp for Wilson. Wilson generally tries to take care of the football. The rapist will throw that puppy without a care if there's even a chance in hell of putting points on the board. Personally I think that's part of what makes him so good -- that he is one of the guys who can get away with it -- but I do know some frustrated Steelers fans...

Is Tua really in the same class with Brees? Brees is remarkably intelligent QB. Wilson is a little above average. Wilson tends to panic in the pocket as well, and takes off running. RG3 used to do that, Newton is tall, but a runner. When a running QB gets injured and can on stay in the pocket and pass, we see that they were only good when they ran. Not when they had to think and read defenses.

I think Tua and Brees are similar. That's been my comparison for him for a while.

Rapistberger definitely makes a lot of bonehead decisions. He makes up for this by just being a really talented thrower who is deadly accurate when he isn't throwing the ball directly into the chest of a linebacker.

Don't think he's a good comp for Wilson. Wilson generally tries to take care of the football. The rapist will throw that puppy without a care if there's even a chance in hell of putting points on the board. Personally I think that's part of what makes him so good -- that he is one of the guys who can get away with it -- but I do know some frustrated Steelers fans...

I wasn't comparing him to Wilson, just both players ability to extend plays.

Wilson really shines extending plays and most of the time makes the D pay for the extra time.

The kid is also sturdy as hell and built like a little tank -- he's a legit man playing the position.

From what I've seen this year he's probably playing the best ball of his career... He has the basic tools

and composition to last a long time in the N F L IMO. In addition I think he's a pretty smart player...

He's been around for a while and should be at the top of his game. He's rewarding the Seattle

investment well at this point (which I was kinda questioning a bit but not so much now).

Wilson really shines extending plays and most of the time makes the D pay for the extra time.

The kid is also sturdy as hell and built like a little tank -- he's a legit man playing the position.

From what I've seen this year he's probably playing the best ball of his career... He has the basic tools

and composition to last a long time in the N F L IMO. In addition I think he's a pretty smart player...

He's been around for a while and should be at the top of his game. He's rewarding the Seattle

investment well at this point (which I was kinda questioning a bit but not so much now).
Yet some posters don't think he has the "IT" factor................:lol:
I'd take Wilson in a heart beat and not look back.

I don't care who starts, I just want there to be a top prospect from this year's draft to compete with Rosen. I'm a big Rosen fan, but until we know for certain that he is a franchise QB, we need to have viable options in place.
Get Tua, keep Rosen, and let the best man win.

In the last 21 games Wilson has thrown for 4858 yards 47 TDS--7 INTS while completing 67.5% of his passes all while also rushing for 437 yards which is an average of 23.6 rushing yards per game on 4.5 attempts per game.

In his last 21 Steve Young averaged 26.3 rushing yards per game on 4.5 attempts per game and yet I don't think anyone would say Steve Young tends to panic and take off.

No.

Starting to think Tua is our man.
Just hope we can get the #1 overall pick and not have to give away anything to get him.

Back
Top Bottom