Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Im still picking Tua... This is exactly where you need to take risks... You rarely have access to that type of talent outside of the 1st overall, the expected value of getting to pick him only sky rockets with every spot he drops...

If Miami passes on Tua at 3 or 4 then I hope they continually trade down grabbing many more players and future 1sts.

Take a Jordan Love in round 2 and then have plenty more ammo to move the mountains for Trevor Lawrence in 2021.

To be honest about how much anyone really knows about QB prospects just take a look at the Daniel Jones pick last year. The entire universe was up in arms and in NY the sky was falling. Now...1 season in he is the LEAST of the Giants worries going forward and has shown he can even elevate ragged talent around him just as he did at Duke.

My point...We guess,we him,we haw & we banter about who we "think" is going to be a good pick but the reality is....We know nothing.

I thought this was supposed to be a great QB class. Burrow and Tua are the only two that seemed ready for the next level. I'm not sure how Jalen Hurts game will transfer to the NFL and Tua seems injury prone. Perhaps we will continue the rebuild next year and just hope Rosen comes around in year 3 so at this point I'm not sure why Rosen isn't starting.

I thought this was supposed to be a great QB class. Burrow and Tua are the only two that seemed ready for the next level. I'm not sure how Jalen Hurts game will transfer to the NFL and Tua seems injury prone. Perhaps we will continue the rebuild next year and just hope Rosen comes around in year 3 so at this point I'm not sure why Rosen isn't starting.

It will not shock me at all to see Miami punt the first 1st rounder they have for plenty more picks. I want them to take Tua but won't be shocked when they do not.

I watched Herbert last night and to say the least I was not impressed. I had stated in an earlier post that if the Dolphins couldn’t get Burrow or Tua in the first round, I would be okay with Herbert. After watching him last night, I would rather see the Dolphins select offensive linemen or upgrade the defense if they don’t get Burrow or Tua in the first round.
I just don’t see any other college QB worth a first round pick. Hurts might be the third best QB in the draft and the rest of the possible QB’s, Eason, Love, Herbert, and Fromm if he declares are all more likely NFL backups or bust, IMO.

I would love to see the Dolphins draft Young and then move up to select Tua if he is declared medically fit. Yet this is the Miami Dolphins and them getting Young and Tua in the first round is just not something the Dolphins will ever luck into.

To be honest about how much anyone really knows about QB prospects just take a look at the Daniel Jones pick last year. The entire universe was up in arms and in NY the sky was falling. Now...1 season in he is the LEAST of the Giants worries going forward and has shown he can even elevate ragged talent around him just as he did at Duke.

My point...We guess,we him,we haw & we banter about who we "think" is going to be a good pick but the reality is....We know nothing.
Wait is this serious? Daniel Jones is the least of the giants problems? So, you would go back and take him #6?!?
I just want to make sure, is Saquon included in the ragged talent Jones is responsible for elevating?

Herberts footwork and mechanics were all over the place last night.

that’s the kind of game tape that will send cincinatti bee lining for burrow with the top pick.

I’m not sure who coaches his mechanics and footwork at Oregon. That stuff should be drilled into his head by now.

There’s not much to that offense either. I don’t know if that’s a qb limitation or Oregon’s largely incompetent with it.

But I thought he was in a coffin?
It's a non informative tweet, based on unfounded speculation.

What does "based on his rehab program" even mean?

Much like in politics, ppl take factless things in accordance to how they fit that individuals agenda.

Herberts footwork and mechanics were all over the place last night.

that’s the kind of game tape that will send cincinatti bee lining for burrow with the top pick.

I’m not sure who coaches his mechanics and footwork at Oregon. That stuff should be drilled into his head by now.

There’s not much to that offense either. I don’t know if that’s a qb limitation or Oregon’s largely incompetent with it.
Footwork/mechanics are, indeed, the main thing his detractors point to as an issue, and they like you, are not wrong.

Sometimes those things can be eliminated/mitigated with coaching, sometimes not. In any case, it is a valid concern.

Is it possible the Phins pass on a rd1 QB this year? If not, Herbert is likely the guy, and likey he is "overdrafted", if he is our first pick.

If we opt to not take a rd1 QB, the majority of the fan base will be screaming for someone's head.

Interesting times.......

It's a non informative tweet, based on unfounded speculation.

What does "based on his rehab program" even mean?

Much like in politics, ppl take factless things in accordance to how they fit that individuals agenda.
That works both ways brother

That works both ways brother
Wasn't implying otherwise. Just pointing out that it was basically a "feelz good" tweet, that really offered nothing of substance, or even an objective insight.

Back
Top Bottom