Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Wasn't implying otherwise. Just pointing out that it was basically a "feelz good" tweet, that really offered nothing of substance, or even an objective insight.
Fair, still nice to see something positive about it instead of all the negativity. Also means up to this point, everything is going well. I know it’s still wayyyy early

Yeah, I’m not impressed with the QBs in this draft. I would probably see where Tua is at with recovery. I think that he is a china doll but I would rather have Tua than Fromm. Plus, the NFL babies QBs now just look at Brady.

Too bad it doesn't seem like there are any sure bets on that list. I'd probably go with Tua still but its a risk.

I did see a tweet where somebody said our plan would be fascinating and he couldn't wait to see it play out. Not saying there is somebody in the know out there but it was interesting nonetheless. Maybe we should be ready for the unexpected as well.

I'm ready to see Rosen again. Hopefully he is showing he is ready in practice because he sure as hell didn't look ready in the games. Looked like he was going to get more WR's injured quite frankly.

Not sold on Burrows just yet.

I dunno how, he's lighting it up right now, which is kind of his normal this year (full disclosure, just seeing the highlights, I'm watching the Gators game, starting to think Kyle Trask may be draftable, which would be crazy talk prior to the season).Burrow is sure fire first pick in the draft.

Burrows very good post snap. I will be floored if that arm doesn’t show up as a negative at times in the pros.

lions starting qb on thanksgivings arm showed up as a negative at times. But he’s not as good as burrow early post snap.

Just keep rolling on with Fitz and/or Rosen next year. It doesn't matter. I still want Lawrence in '21.

Not gonna get him.

Whichever team picks first will obviously need a QB, and no way they pass on/trade the pick with Lawrence available.

We have no shot at being that bad next season with the cap space + picks we have upcoming.

Just keep rolling on with Fitz and/or Rosen next year. It doesn't matter. I still want Lawrence in '21.

Not gonna get him.

Whichever team picks first will obviously need a QB, and no way they pass on/trade the pick with Lawrence available.

We have no shot at being that bad next season with the cap space + picks we have upcoming.

I wouldn't say 'never'. The Bungles could take Burrow and then lose him to an injury in training camp...

Then collect a king's ransom for the pick...

But yes, it is quite unlikely.

That's the same as saying you can go into the woods and catch us a unicorn so that's plan A guys. Let's wait 16 more months while you build the unicorn trap.
When it doesn't work, can we draft a qb in 2022?

Miami drafted a QB that had a poor/average Junior season and a very good Senior season. He was a little older when he was drafted as well.

Let’s just keep moving the qb needle forever why don’t we.

I’m sure Grier would love for the owner to green light that.

Back
Top Bottom