Your choice for GM | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your choice for GM

Certain posters on this forum I agree with all day long. The forum as a whole? Gonna have to respectfully disagree with you there.
I have NO idea who the GM should be. Don't know which coach will be good/bad. I don't know which players to draft.
That puts me in the minority around these parts, but I do enjoy reading people's posts that argue about that stuff :lol:

Polls on finheaven should decide who we draft. What free agent to go after. Who to extend and when. Who the coach should be. The collective mind of finheaven knows best.
Not sure our collective minds would ever come to any agreement. We may be in a perpetual loop of polls.

This might be crazy but I would try to pull Tomlin away from Pitt by offering a czar position over all football operations. He then picks the GM and coach but he has final.say. he reports to Ross

I dont know much about Riddick! What makes him special?
I was wondering the same...I know he has some FO experience as Director of Pro Personnel, but if was successful wouldn't he have already been considered for GM vacancies? Maybe his lack of drafting experience? What made him switch to being a ESPN analyst? Not trying to knock the guy at all, genuinely curious.

This might be crazy but I would try to pull Tomlin away from Pitt by offering a czar position over all football operations. He then picks the GM and coach but he has final.say. he reports to Ross
There are a lot of Pittsburgh fans that wish this dude would go away, in fact, many years ago. He is a cliché machine and it's the circle of meh. I saw one call him the King of Playoff Participation Trophies (and it wasn't in a good way) 🤣

There are a lot of Pittsburgh fans that wish this dude would go away, in fact, many years ago. He is a cliché machine and it's the circle of meh. I saw one call him the King of Playoff Participation Trophies (and it wasn't in a good way) 🤣
Never had a losing season

Back
Top Bottom