Your choice for GM | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your choice for GM

The behind the scenes guy in Dallas seems to be really good. They have amassed high end talent.

I dont know much about Riddick! What makes him special?
He sounds really good on TV and knows his stuff. That being said, Mike Mayock did the same before the Raiders signed him and 3 years later....how did that work out?

The truly smart guys stay on TV. You give your opinions all day, every day without feeling the heat when you are wrong.

He sounds really good on TV and knows his stuff. That being said, Mike Mayock did the same before the Raiders signed him and 3 years later....how did that work out?

The truly smart guys stay on TV. You give your opinions all day, every day without feeling the heat when you are wrong.
I was thinking Mayock

The reality is most analysts say they like something about every player without leaning one way or the other, that way if the player succeeds they called it and I'd he fails they never gave a ringing endorsement.

Most of the high praise is for unanimous high picks.

Very few actually stick their neck out for sleepers.

Anyone who decides to draft a running back by round 3.

Kidding aside I’m actually good with Grier. This is sort of his make or break with all the cap space we have.

They don't care, they feel he does nothing but keep them stuck in no man's land
Yeah, well however they feel...he's won two Super Bowls, plus how many playoff wins. Remind me how long since we've had one of them

Back
Top Bottom