Your coach is "scared" of Drew Bledsoe...

Quizlet

Scout Team
Reaction score
heres is a clip from an article

Bledsoe is 1-5 in his past six games against Miami, with six touchdown passes, 12 sacks and 12 interceptions. But he played those games with New England, and now he's triggering a more explosive offense.

----Here is My Favorite Part-------

He ranks third in quarterback rating and is on pace to throw for 5,376 yards, which would break Dan Marino's league record of 5,084, set in 1984.

``It's very, very scary,'' Miami coach Dave Wannstedt said. ``He's playing as good as any quarterback in the league. I think the trade to Buffalo has reignited that passion and desire to prove people wrong.''

WharfRat

Taylor Club
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quizlet

He ranks third in quarterback rating and is on pace to throw for 5,376 yards, which would break Dan Marino's league record of 5,084, set in 1984.

yes... and Kurt Warner was "on pace to" break Dan's records too... dosen't mean he will.. in fact, doesn't look like he would have without the injury this year...

"on pace to" and actually do it, are far from being the same...

Hellion

She can rub my Baltars!
Reaction score
There have been alot of QBs on pace to break all kinds of Marino's records but yet have failed.
It's week 6.
I'd be more worried if he said he wasn't concerned about Bledsoe.

Why do you insist on posting things that will create smack and not real football dicusion?

Quizlet

Scout Team
Reaction score
So what your saying is that stats dont mean ****. Ricky could run for 3 yards against us!~ Alright- thats all I wanted!

Quizlet

Scout Team
Reaction score
Woh- wait a second. I came here Monday being nice. Everyone told me that they would rather hear me talking smack. So I do, not I get in trouble for it :confused:

Muck

Now completely imaginary
Hammered
Reaction score
I'm sure your coach is sh*tting his pants over the prospect of Ricky busting thru your defense.

Rick 1966

Professional Hipshooter
Reaction score
So what your saying is that stats dont mean ****. Ricky could run for 3 yards against us!
As long as we beat you, I don't care if he runs for negative yardage.

Steve Mo

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dave is scared alright... Scared Bledsoe might throw 5 INTS And with 10 seconds left miami is up by 43 Bledsoe might pull down his pants and start to ano-ripe him! Bledsoe is ether gay, have a sex change, or is on some drugs.

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score

Bledsoe is 1-5 in his past six games against Miami, with six touchdown passes, 12 sacks and 12 interceptions. But he played those games with New England, and now he's triggering a more explosive offense.

``It's very, very scary,'' Miami coach Dave Wannstedt said. ``He's playing as good as any quarterback in the league. I think the trade to Buffalo has reignited that passion and desire to prove people wrong.''

Shut up chicken nugget!!!

Quizlet

Scout Team
Reaction score
Talk about Immature. You guys speak of him not breaking his record- put it this way. Drew would have to average 220 yds the rest of the season to NOT break the record. At this time he is avg 350 yds! Good luck guys! That would be a 130 yds a game decrese:eek:

Top Bottom