• Chicago Cubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cleveland Indians

• Oakland Athletics

• Seattle Mariners

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other... I will name them on the thread in my own post.

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
Texas Rangers! No idea why I just like them...I'm looking forward to the season this year.. they have the best infield in baseball and if their pitching can be solid like it was last year they could surprise a lot of people!

Los Angeles Angels of Anahiem......................should just be LA Angels.

Angels play Dodgers this weekend for rites to the name LOS ANGELES.....:D

Been a braves fan since i was little, and other than that pesky postseason, they rarely let me down:lol:

"Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today, I wanna be apart of it, NEW YORK, NEW YORK"

Yankees Baby!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
"Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today, I wanna be apart of it, NEW YORK, NEW YORK"

Yankees Baby!

Chokers..:lol:

I'm a fan of The Champs. :D

No class. Typical Red Sox fan. Eat your pudding now cause starting Sunday night...THE EVIL EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
No class. Typical Red Sox fan. Eat your pudding now cause starting Sunday night...THE EVIL EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!

Yankee fans whining about class :lol:

The Evil Empire strikes back in April, OH NO.. You Yankee fans are starting to sound like us Red Sox fans a couple of years ago :shakeno:

I would hope that 200+ Million dollar machine would do something, they've been playing dead since last October. :roflmao:

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Chokers..:lol:

I'm a fan of The Champs. :D

1 year of choking doesn't erase 86 years of it :roflmao:

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
I would hope that 200+ Million dollar machine would do something, they've been playing dead since last October. :roflmao:
NY is close to $200 mill. But you Sox aren't too far behind! :tongue: This "woe is me" thing isn't going to work anymore.

MikeO said:
1 year of choking doesn't erase 86 years of it :roflmao:

Actually it does.

And it wasn't just a choke.. It was the GREATEST Choke in the HISTORY of sports.

MikeO said:
NY is close to $200 mill. But you Sox aren't too far behind! :tongue: This "woe is me" thing isn't going to work anymore.

I'd say 75 million or so is a pretty significant gap. :shakeno: Nice try though.

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
I'd say 75 million or so is a pretty significant gap. :shakeno: Nice try though.

Yeah, if that number was accurate !

First off the Yanks are at $183 mill per ESPN. The sox are at $125. A gap of 58 mill. Not small, but not as large as you are making it out to be.

Back
Top Bottom