Your favorite draft pick this year not named Tua? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your favorite draft pick this year not named Tua?

I like both Weaver and Strowbridge in the 5th. Weaver apparently played the 2019 season at Boise State at 290lbs. That is way overweight. And his play and combine performance suffered. I think he's best at that 245-255 range. If he can return to his old self, Miami has a steal and perhaps the steal of the draft? I'd also think Flores will get him back on track and in tip/top shape. As for Strowbridge, he's an excellent rotational piece on a young defense. He played DT at North Carolina out of necessity. But is more of a DE and situational DL player. Miami has had a knack for finding players in the 5th round, who outperform their draft position. I think Weaver and Strowbridge are the latest players that have a good chance to do exactly that. I wouldn't be surprised if both are major contributors in their 1st year.

Curtis Weaver should have gone at latest 3rd round. Steal of the draft. Strowbridge good value too. Most had him going mid 3rd to early 4th round. Good job by grier.breida trade for a 5th steal also.

Other than Tua?

Solomon Kindley. I'm not even sure why. He does things THOROUGHLY wrong in pass blocking. But he'll maul people vs. the run out of the gate, and I hope he's teachable.

Back
Top Bottom