Your favorite draft pick this year not named Tua? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your favorite draft pick this year not named Tua?

Uatay? Sorry had to go pig latin to still get Tua in there.

Breida as he was gotten for a pick? Igbo should be baller so should Weaver and Jackson has immense upside.

Hunt has the best chance to be a pro bowl caliber player out of the rest. If he's put at guard, that is. So that makes him my fav outside of Tua.

I doubt many here consider Tunsil a perennial pro bowler. If I can trade him (and his contract) for a starting quality LT and RT I'll be very happy. Never cared for Dieter so I think Kindley can beat him out easily. I have wanted the OL fixed for so long. I'd be beyond happy if we managed to do that this year (and it looks like we may have fixed the DL also which was beyond my expectations).

I think Iggy will be the type of slot CB, that on 3rd and short, will jam your WR so bad he can't get off the line in time....then see you throw that dump off pass to the RB.....break off his man and tackle said RB for little to no gain.

I didn't like the Davis pick. Probably influenced by what Slim had to say. CK helped me feel differently.

If Weaver can begin to be anything like he was in college you have to be excited at the value of that pick.

I'll have to trust the FA additions at LG, C, DE, and LB will work out.

Easily Raekwon Davis. Before we even drafted him he looked like a special player to me. I cant believe we even drafted him. I think the defense is going to be much better this next year.

Hunt. Don't know if he will be great from day 1 but think he will be a monster for us in the long run.

I didn't like the Davis pick. Probably influenced by what Slim had to say. CK helped me feel differently.
I'd love for you to elaborate on this. I am not quite sure what to think of that pick; of all our picks, they all made sense to me, except this one. Honest to God, even the longsnapper pick makes perfect sense to me(I feel like I am in the minority on this one, but I love that pick). But I never saw a R Davis selection/position selection in Rd 2.

I would go with Hunt. I talked about him chat a good bit last season as a potential early day three pick, but as the draft process played out he started moving up draft boards. Really thought 56 was the ideal spot, but I can see him going to someone else beforehand.

I feel that Igbinoghene will be a star in the league so my vote is for him.

Hunt. I've been wanting a mauler for a guard since incognito left and this guy brings just that. Love his attitude and road grading.

We think that Weaver is the best value pick and will be a contributor on defense, we think Hunt will be a starter on the line right away and will positively impact the offense. those are our favorite picks not named Tua

Back
Top Bottom