Your favorite player in the draft and who he reminds you of | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your favorite player in the draft and who he reminds you of

Dolphinator530

Club Member
Reaction score
What I would like to do here is have people pick a guy they like and tell us who he reminds you of, it does not have to be a big time guy heck could even be a kicker if you want, just have some fun with it. Put a couple if you feel so inclined.

Example:

Tavon Austin: reminds me of Randall Cobb, yes he is on the smaller side but he is fast and quick. Adds versatility, you can line him up in the back field out in the slot he can run it and catch it not to mention return punts and kicks.

Coradelle Patterson looks like Percy Harvin in Julio Jones body. We need to draft him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one has been stated on here before, but it bears repeating. Stedman Bailey = Steve Smith . . . from his versatility to his attitude to his size to his ability to catch the ball. He's a fun guy to watch on the football field

This one has been stated on here before, but it bears repeating. Stedman Bailey = Steve Smith . . . from his versatility to his attitude to his size to his ability to catch the ball. He's a fun guy to watch on the football field

Which Steve Smith?
Carolina or old NYG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason, deandre Hopkins reminds me of a shorter Larry Fitzgerald. Hopkins is still 6-1.

Also, I've seen that receiver from Oregon st. compared to mike Wallace.

Khasheem Greene, is my favorite. i would compare him to Lance Brigs

Giovani Bernard. Honestly, I think he compares to Marahall Faulk. But more realistically, Remember that really good playoff game Shane Vereen had against the Texans? That's Bernard every week.

got a few
Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma (recruited as a 6'6 202 QB who moved to TE and DE and then LT claims to run 4.7 at 302)- Joe Staley LT for 49ers
Star Lotuelei DT Utah- Haloti Ngata Ravens
Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame- Jimmy Graham
Keenan Allen- Greg Jennings
Matt Elam S Florida- Dashon Goldson FS 49ers

Ryan Swope... There is a little of Welker in him but hes not that similar.

my favorite player in the upcoming draft is bjoern werner. I would loosely compare him to trace armstrong.

Since Eifert and Bailey are already mentioned I'll go with Phillip Thomas from Fresno State.

Comparison? Reggie Nelson.

Tony Jefferson= bob sanders with out the durability issue! Would love for coyle to coach him up, he closes on you with blazing speed.
Snatch him in late 2nd early 3rd please;)

I've been warming up to jefferson lately as well... I've been watching a bit more of him and I am shuffling some things around on my mock drafts... don't know that he will be in it, but he'll be up on my board... I know that.

I like this comparison a lot. Armstrong was one of my favorite players and if Werner gives that production someone will be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom