Your first Dolphins Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your first Dolphins Game

Seminole51

Starter
Reaction score
Just thought it would be cool to find out some people's first ever experiences with the Dolphins.

For me it was a Dec. game in either 90 or 91 game against the Jets on Sunday night football. The Jets were winning 17-10 when Marino hit Tony Martin with a WR screen and he went all the way... Stoyo MISSED the xtra point and the camera caught Pete Carroll doing the "Choke" sign on the sidelines. The Fins D forced a 3 and out and Marino lead the team down the field with about 1:30 left on the clock and Pete hit the game winning FG with next to no time left. What an unbelieveable game and feeling it was to see that field and stadium in person and not on TV, especially when your 11-12 years old.​

Miami vs Colts when they where still in Baltimore. Griese,Csonka and the rest of the Great Dolphin legends...

My first Dolphins game....

will be September 11th 2005 - Broncos @ Joe Robbie!! The dawn of a new era.

I cannot wait... I'm on holiday, my third of the year :D - and its the one I'm looking forward to the most.

that would have been a great game to see.

the first tv game i remember was 55-14 over the cardinals.

first live game: '84 in indy. the colts were up 17-7 at halftime and the place was going nuts. i was not pleased. marino threw 4 td's in the second half and we went home happy. 35-17 phins.

the only game i have seen is the world bowl at wembley against the 49 ers--not much I know but I treasure that day--and i was lucky enough to actually see Marino play, all be it for only a Qtr--To cap it off we beat them so i have a 100% winning record when watching them live--I hate my sister cause she actually seen em play at J Robbie--I still got the game programme--they lost 38 -31 to the jets

My first Dolphin game was in 1996 when they lost to the Eagles up in Philly 35-28. My first game in Miami was the 2000 playoff game when the Fins beat the Colts 23-17 in overtime. Those were my first two games and since then I have been to three more Miami home games. The 2001 game against the Falcons, the 2003 game against the Jets and the 2004 game against the Titans.

This year the week I can come down to Florida is the week Miami plays the Buccaneers. Hopefully I can get tickets to that game.

Nublar7 said:
My first Dolphin game was in 1996 when they lost to the Eagles up in Philly 35-28. My first game in Miami was the 2000 playoff game when the Fins beat the Colts 23-17 in overtime. Those were my first two games and since then I have been to three more Miami home games. The 2001 game against the Falcons, the 2003 game against the Jets and the 2004 game against the Titans.

This year the week I can come down to Florida is the week Miami plays the Buccaneers. Hopefully I can get tickets to that game.

are tickets hard to come by for games

Whitedolphin54 said:
Where in somerset are you from?

I dunno if you know Southend in Essex... thats where I live.

my first dolphins game was also my first pats game in 1974 up in new eng, pats won by 10....

Whitedolphin54 said:
Sorta. It depends who they are playing that week. If they are playing a big team like the Jets or Patriots, tickets will go fast, but if they are playing a team like the Cardinals they practicly beg you to take them. My recomendation is to be on ticket master right when they go on sale, which will be sometime in July.

Nublar7 said:
Sorta. It depends who they are playing that week. If they are playing the a big team like the Jets or Patriots, tickets will go fast, but if they are playing a team like the Cardinals they practicly beg you to take them. My recomendation is to be on ticket master right when they go on sale, which will be sometime in July.
yeah... thats what I'm gna be doing... I dont really want to pay over the odds through an agency.

mine was 98 or 99. Tennessee at miami. Marino was on the sideline and Damon Huard was throwing the rock. Miami won 17-0. Madison abused mcnair for 3 picks. everything was going right for miami, even huards lame duck that shot up into the air was a completion.

Live in Ct so my first dolphins game was against the pats in old foxb-. Spent a couple of hours messing around witht he nfl experience in the parking lot. Ate like 15 sausage and pepper sandwiches and didnt' get sick. i remember a sign, hey jimmy guess what terry is playing. Lost that game. Someone poured beer on me. Took two hourse to get out of the parking lot. Went three years in a row after that,, did not win a single game. Hate the pats period. Plan on making a trip to florida this year.. Not sure which game we will be going to.

finsnchips said:
Where in somerset are you from?

I dunno if you know Southend in Essex... thats where I live.

Watchet shag--I know where Southend is but thats about it--the nearest i have friends to you is near Stevenage--gotta go now as I up 5 in the morning for work--see ya alls later

Miami in Buffalo while I was there for vacation to visit the Niagara Falls with my girl...

I don't remember the year - but the Dolphins lost without Dan Marino 3 - 40

pretty sad...

Back
Top Bottom