Your First Dolphins Jersey was ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your First Dolphins Jersey was ?

Mine was a white Dan Marino Jersey probably early 1990's.
I live in Buffalo and that was the time the Bills ruled the AFC East .So wearing my Marino Jersey around town was pretty rough 😁
A white Dan Marino...about 98-99(?) that is still in great shape. I might have worn it 5 times in 5 years.

Quick background story:

My brother (older) lives in Atlanta and my younger brother lives currently near Orlando but went to school at UNF in Jacksonville and was there like 5 or 6 years and may go back there soon enough..day of the draft (1st round, after it concluded) they both bought Jersey's to be delivered at a later date once the Official Jersey Numbers are decided and all....

My older bro is getting a Kyle Pitts Falcons Jersey..

Little brother is getting a Trevor Lawrence Jaguars Jersey...

So pressure is on, sort of, for me to get a Dolphins Jersey, being the only Fins fan in the family of the three siblings. Haha.

So it's either TUA or WADDLE. 😎

Got the Bob Griese one for Christmas when I was about 10. Only other Dolphins jersey was a Marino 1994 Wilson aqua one that my buddy got for free at the '95 SB in AZ. His sister owned a travel agency in LA and the Raiders went thru her for all their travel. He got into some NFL party and there was free schwag everywhere. I've never worn it. Thinking about calling the Dolphins to have Marino sign it. Then I'd frame it. Sears Wish Book Wishbook 1980-Pg. 013.jpg51mxHIoDDJL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Last edited:
Orange alternate Ronnie Brown jersey. Bought it from the pro shop at my first dolphins game. Which was home game against chargers the week after Ronnie had the 5 TD wildcat game against NE. Man that was a fun season

Back
Top Bottom