Your great Jay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your great Jay

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was going to defend you, but then you threw another interception, so I won't defend you until I see you play again. 4 interceptions is just way too many, espicially against a team that sucks at defending the pass.

Wanny lost this game for us. By not pulling Jay when we NEEDED a QB (Lucas) who is KNOWN for making big plays happen...WannY lost the opportunity to win this game. Yes our D didn't look great... but somewhere a coach has gotta be desicive and make a choice. Wanny failed us today as much as anyone else.

Originally posted by Phinnish
Wanny lost this game for us. By not pulling Jay when we NEEDED a QB (Lucas) who is KNOWN for making big plays happen...WannY lost the opportunity to win this game. Yes our D didn't look great... but somewhere a coach has gotta be desicive and make a choice. Wanny failed us today as much as anyone else.
Please :rolleyes: Wanne will never pull Jay and start a QB contraversy. Jay is our starting QB sucking or not.

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! Phinnish, that is the funniest comment of the day. Congrats!

Why the hell do you pull the quarterback who led theleague in 4th quarter comebacks last year when he is trying to do it again? At least Wanny is our coach, and not you, because no matter how much talent we have, if you coached our team, we would be 0-16. Moron.

By the way, you can't blame the coaching staff when Arturo Freeman hits someone late or Jed Weaver pushes off in the endzone. Or when you play an offense like the Chiefs' when the defending world champions gave up as many points as we did to them with a "genious" head coach.

You guys are F'in idiots.....The Defense gave up 48 POINTS!!!! Not one TO....NOT ONE SACK.....5 TD passes by Trent Green.....3 to the SAME GUY!!! ....and you want to blame this loss on Jay....stupid stupid stupid

this loss was a D and O loss. You cannot turn it over and have stupid penalties on the road and win. Period. That was the whole game

Originally posted by Phinnish

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

When your down and out, and just trying to make something happen, you throw picks. Kurt Warner did it last week, and it just happens.

We scored 30 friggin points and lost. Jay didn't lose this game, our whole team lost this game. The defense couldn't stop the Chiefs O, and that is a concern.

30-48 guys, we scored enough, we just couldn't stop them.

On a side not, I fully expect the Jay bashers to be out in force. For those of us who support our QB, please just ignore the idiotic statements. Most of the people who bash the QB, don't know football, and aren't worthy of our time.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I was going to defend you, but then you threw another interception, so I won't defend you until I see you play again. 4 interceptions is just way too many, espicially against a team that sucks at defending the pass.

I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to bash him. Kinda sucks for a QB when your defense plays that bad. 2 of Jays INTs were tips. 2 Were really bad throws. Jay had a great game until end of the third beginning of the 4th. Our defense really sucked, I mean really sucked. No pass rush what-so-ever. Played off the receivers way to much.

How many penalties are we going to make before we understand. Do the players not know the rules?? Why did we stop running the ball?? Ricky was averagin somewhere around 4.7 yards per carry or so.

We played way too over-confident. We put up points. and normally 30 points will get a win, but not when your defense sucks that bad. We made Trent Green look like Dan Marino.

We had better get our act together because we will get our a** kicked next week if we don't. 3-1 doesn't mean sh*t unless we start winning the games that matter. And the next 3 weeks matter.

Lol. I agree with you Gram. They went into hiding for a few weeks while we won but it seems that they are out in full force today. All because of 4 "interceptions" when only 1 you can really blame on him, and it was a desperation pass. Two were tipped passes by his receivers. And the third was a play where he thought Chambers was going long and Chambers stopped. Oh well, 3-1 puts us on pace for a 12-4 season. I'll take that record.

Originally posted by dolphan39
this loss was a D and O loss. You cannot turn it over and have stupid penalties on the road and win. Period. That was the whole game

WTF are you talking about!!! Our offense scored 30 points. Any other day, and it's a win!! This was a complete "D" LOSS!! But more importantly a TEAM loss!!!

Back
Top Bottom