Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Jake Long/Quentin Groves

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • Jake Long/James Hardy

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Jake Long/Joe Flacco

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
I'm praying that it's Chris Long and Dan Connor but Connor's stock seams to be steady as a low first rounder.

I know we dont need a running back but mcfadden would be my choice.

Don't count anything out. I STILL say there will be a huge surprise at the #1 spot. I still believe the front runner is Ryan because I'm not only sold on Parcells liking Beck but I also think Parcells knows the best PR he can do is solidify the QB position.

But, if he doesn't take Ryan I think it will be McFadden because he is the best player in the draft and can do more to turn the team around quickly than any other player.

Chris long or glenn Dorsey and Fred Davis

Don't count anything out. I STILL say there will be a huge surprise at the #1 spot. I still believe the front runner is Ryan because I'm not only sold on Parcells liking Beck but I also think Parcells knows the best PR he can do is solidify the QB position.

But, if he doesn't take Ryan I think it will be McFadden because he is the best player in the draft and can do more to turn the team around quickly than any other player.

Since when does BP give a rats a$$ about PR??

I'm pretty sure Parcells doesn't like investing high picks or large amounts of money on the running back position.

im wiht you but i think king mighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht slip to 57 range.

he honestly could be a late first rounder or he could end up in the fourth, I've seen so many different opinions on him I have no clue where he is going to go.

Wheres Dan Connors name? He has a chance to drop to #32. I'd take him if he's there. Groves is my next choice. Oh yeah, Jake Long #1.

Votes for #1 so far.

Jake Long - 59

Chris Long - 32

I have faith in this board once again.

Wheres Dan Connors name? He has a chance to drop to #32. I'd take him if he's there. Groves is my next choice. Oh yeah, Jake Long #1.

Yeah. We didnt take a good look at Conner to waste our time. Thats for sure. if its true about the tackles going like a banshee in round one, and we take the top guy at #1, then Conner could slip that far for sure. We sure did take a good looksie at him didnt we?

Back
Top Bottom