Your lack of faith in Grier is disturbing... Join the Grier Empire | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your lack of faith in Grier is disturbing... Join the Grier Empire

Grier has recruited play makers, defenders, tackles, henchmen and men that will thrive in the new Grier empire. Doubters will face consequences for their betrayal.
If you are not with Grier then you are a traitor!

View attachment 75253
I agree, he has done a good job so far rebuilding this team. Drafting, free agents and making trades.

There is alot of hate for Grier that I don't understand.

I agree, he has done a good job so far rebuilding this team. Drafting, free agents and making trades.

You have to at least admit his use of free agency has been questionable when over 4 of his 2020 free agent signings are no longer with the team. Plus, he hasn't really addressed the glaring hole at RB. Hopefully he gets it done.

Too soon to judge the "playmakers"
I will admit I'm happy so far with the direction the team is headed.

You can't please everybody. That's life. We finally get plaudits with the way the team is progressing and we still get slated from within. Time will tell.
I've been a Fin fan since I was 14. I'm now 50 and I havnt seen jack regarding Dolphins getting success (love Marino yrs) in the last 20yrs. These negative vibe merchants slating the team come across of 'win now'. Really? Patience is a virtue.

You have to at least admit his use of free agency has been questionable when over 4 of his 2020 free agent signings are no longer with the team. Plus, he hasn't really addressed the glaring hole at RB. Hopefully he gets it done.
Yeah but the good thing is he realizes the mistake and moves on right away. Not to mention the contracts being so team friendly that it doesn't hurt to move on right away. I'm fine with him bringing in players and getting rid of them right away so long as the contracts let us. In the past we would hang on to crappy free agent players and couldn't get out of their crappy contract. So that's refreshing

it's almost as if he's been instrumental in this franchise being terrible since 2000 or something. What gives guy! Why the hate?

Back
Top Bottom