Your Mid-to-late round sleepers in the draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Mid-to-late round sleepers in the draft

justin king ive seen him projected any where
from 2nd to 4th round. played injuried last year and hurt his stock.

erik ainge i think he could turn out to be the best qb of this draft.

Antwaun Molden CB E Kentucky
Orlando Scandrick CB Boise St
Jerome Simpson WR COastal Carolina
Kevin Robinson WR Utah St
Gary Barnidge TE Louisville
Ezra Butler LB Nevada
I hope we draft 2 if not all of these players above

Here are the real sleepers
Tyrell JOhnson Safety Ark ST
Jeremy Thompson DE Wake Forest
Quentin Demps S UTEP
Eric Wicks S WVU
Demetrius Bell OT NW STB
Jabari Arthur WR Akron
Kendell Langford DE Hampton
Brian Mattison DE Iowa
Jason Jones DE E Michigan
James Banks WR Carson Newman
Daniel Brooks LB Jackson St
Zach Bowman CB Nebraska
Mike Grant S Arkansas
Marty Tadman S Boise I really like this guy hes tough and will knock the poop out of u
Chester Adams OT GA
N Hayden DT Wisconsin
Amari Jackson WR S FLA
Richardson CB Ark
Nate Jones WR Texas
Edwards WR UAB
Mustin LB ALABAMA
Pig Brown S Mizz
Moffit SFLA
Chevis Jackson CB LSU
Dykes DT WVU
Will Franklin WR MIzz
Brinkhaus C Minn
Thomas OL UCONN
Hey its alot of people and i had a few more but I would take any of these players on the dolphins. These are overlooked players. But thats why we need as many picks as possible this year this is the deepest draft I have ever seen. there are good starting quality players to be had in the 6th and 7th rounds and even in FA after the draft.
This is our year to finally make all these disasterous drafts weve had into a really great one. Thanks and sorry its so long

Matt Ryan QB Boston College

I havent heard anyone mention this small school prospect. He may be a little overated though.

I just wanted to make sure Ryan was mentioned in this thread because someone brings him up in every thread.
:sorry:

Another guy who I think has a real shot is Vincent Redd OLB/DE out of Liberty. He will probably be a 6th or 7th round pick. The guy is 6-6 265 ILB and ran the 40 yd dash in the mid 4.5's and did every other drill well except for the bench press, he only did 13 reps. Stick him in the weigth room for a year and let him get stronger and learn the system he goes to and I think he'll have a real shot.

Back
Top Bottom