Your Most fond Heat memory? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Most fond Heat memory?

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
My dad took me to games at the Miami Arena when I was 6 or 7 years old in the early nineties, after that, things trailed off and I didnt go as much between then and a few years ago. I went to a couple since I've gone to college. My most fond heat memory is when I was introduced to heckling. The Heat were terrible, their best player was Willie Burton at the time if I remember correctly. And it was the first time I was introduced to heckling.

Two guys in front of me were heckling a Heat player (they were HEAT fans) that goes by the name of...get ready for this...ALEC KESSLER (if you remembered that guy give yourself a pat on the back).

KESSLER YOU SUCK! YOU'RE AN EMBARRASMENT!

Kessler heard the guys and looked back a few times, but he turned around when they said worse things, things I cant repeat...not because they are bad, but because I cant remember.

clear.gif

KESSLER YOU SUCK!

(what is your most fond Heat live experience?)

Allan Houston hitting the game winner in game 5. Oops did I say that, X-Con is going to come after me, I better run and hide! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

P.J. Brown tossing Charlie Ward into the stands.

Close second would be Jeff Van Gundy doing his impression of a Swiffer mop with Alonzo Mourning's leg.

Honorable mention: A commerical jet engine blowing Jeff Van Gundy's '94 Toyota Carolla onto the hood of Alan Houston's Mercedes Benz. As a Heat fan, it was hilarious. And we all asked the question, "Why is Jeff Van Gundy driving a '94 Carolla??"

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Allan Houston hitting the game winner in game 5. Oops did I say that, X-Con is going to come after me, I better run and hide! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You have to be the most annoying poster on this board. You just can't stop mentioning me in every post, huh?

Stop being stupid and learn a thing or two about basketball. For starters, your Knicks suck.

..Back to the subject after having to deal with an immature person who actually likes Ja Rule(seriously, who listens to Ja Rule?).

I'll never forget Timmy's game winning shot in the series against the Magic.

I'll have to go with Tim Hardaway hitting 3 (I think it was 3) straight fadeaway threes against the knicks in the 97 playoffs it was Game 6 or 7.

I meant as far as agame you actually ATTENDED, I like all of those heat moments...heres one that wasnt mentioned....

Zo hitting a 3 in either game six or game seven of the 1997 Eastern Conference Semis and then running to center court in Madison Square Garden and yelling "YEA MUTHA FOCKER!"

There was also the Knicks game in the regular season, Timmy's last year i think, and with Charlie Ward ALL OVER HIM he hoisted a shot off balance like a two-handed soccer throw-in (except off to the side, not directly above his head) and it went in as time expired, it was the AAA's first season.

Muck said:
Honorable mention: A commerical jet engine blowing Jeff Van Gundy's '94 Toyota Carolla onto the hood of Alan Houston's Mercedes Benz. As a Heat fan, it was hilarious. And we all asked the question, "Why is Jeff Van Gundy driving a '94 Carolla??"

That was great, I completely forgot about that until you just brought it up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom