Your Most Hated Team Outside The AFC East | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Most Hated Team Outside The AFC East

BLUESTIGIDY said:
I agree about the Steeler fans, bunch of arrogant dweebs
(I can't hate on the Steelers team though)!
Man, the truth is I hate the teams we face on any given Sunday!
I'll give you my top three outside of the AFC East:
1. Cowboys
2. Raiders
3. 49ers

I agree with all your most hated teams....but the Steelers top my list with their arrogant fans and that terrible towel crap, they stole that from Miami anyway. They are the biggest cheap shot artists in the NFL, i.e. the late hit on Carson Palmer in the play offs is perfect example of the way those chumps play ball. Then their players whine about the officials against the Colts and then act like it was great officiating in the Super Bowl and accused the Seahawks of crying. The point is the Seahawks have more to complain about than the Steelers did, since Pukesburgh still adavanced in the play offs...Seattle lost a championship due to horrendous calls, big difference.

The Raiders are another cheap shot team, especially in the seventies with John Madden coaching, Jack Tatum ring a bell?? George Atkins??? What about Lester Hayes and all that stick-um he had all over his hands and helmet, one time I saw a ball stick to his helmet because he had that stuff all over it. :shakeno:

The Cowboys are forced down your throat and tabbed America's team, heck...most people I talk to hate them because they are on tv every week. With Terrell Owens and Bill Parcells down there with Jerry Jones the *** clown....even more reason to hate them.

The 49ers because they beat the Dolphins in the 84 Super Bowl and they won because Bill Walsh used a cover two zone on Miami, forcing Marino to throw the ball underneath the coverage and with no running game....well, you know the rest. :fire: Montana is a great QB, but he couldn't throw the ball like Danny could, when Montana went to the Chiefs, you saw how he couldn't carry the team to the Super Bowl either which proves that football is a team sport, not an individual sport.

I hate Denver. Growing up all I ever did was hear my dad say how great john smellway was. It got so bad durring our Marino / smellway fights my mom had to leave the house. I can;t stand stupid denver. my dad still reminds me how smellway gots a ring and Dan The Man doesn't. I hate it!

PHANTASTIC 13 said:
I agree with all your most hated teams....but the Steelers top my list with their arrogant fans and that terrible towel crap, they stole that from Miami anyway. They are the biggest cheap shot artists in the NFL, i.e. the late hit on Carson Palmer in the play offs is perfect example of the way those chumps play ball. Then their players whine about the officials against the Colts and then act like it was great officiating in the Super Bowl and accused the Seahawks of crying. The point is the Seahawks have more to complain about than the Steelers did, since Pukesburgh still adavanced in the play offs...Seattle lost a championship due to horrendous calls, big difference.

The Raiders are another cheap shot team, especially in the seventies with John Madden coaching, Jack Tatum ring a bell?? George Atkins??? What about Lester Hayes and all that stick-um he had all over his hands and helmet, one time I saw a ball stick to his helmet because he had that stuff all over it. :shakeno:

The Cowboys are forced down your throat and tabbed America's team, heck...most people I talk to hate them because they are on tv every week. With Terrell Owens and Bill Parcells down there with Jerry Jones the *** clown....even more reason to hate them.

The 49ers because they beat the Dolphins in the 84 Super Bowl and they won because Bill Walsh used a cover two zone on Miami, forcing Marino to throw the ball underneath the coverage and with no running game....well, you know the rest. :fire: Montana is a great QB, but he couldn't throw the ball like Danny could, when Montana went to the Chiefs, you saw how he couldn't carry the team to the Super Bowl either which proves that football is a team sport, not an individual sport.

great explainations. I love it!!:dolphins:

We're spoiled.

Steel954 said:
"5. Dolphins - After living here in SoFLa for the last 10 yrs I have never seen so many fairweather fans."
We don't know what it's like to have a bad team. What is it? Every ten years or so we are at .500 or below? This is the class franchise of the league. Year in year out winners.

Dallas (America team Yea right!!!!) and Denver I hated Smellway as much as I hated Jim Smelly and living in Wyoming and getting Denver TV they ramed him donw your throat and still do to this day.

come on dolphin fans, why all the hate, yes we did beat the dolphins down in the playoffs but that is no reason to hate us more then to hate the steelers!!!!

yeh we were cheap in the seventies, bloody hell let it go that was 30 years ago!!!!, NFL was different back then and tatums hits are all i here about, he didnt hit a guy cheap, they just shouldnt of gotten in that monsters way

drdolphin said:
Not even close. I despise the raiders their ****ed up fans and all those that look like them.

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

"****ed up fans" LOL!!! i hope thats not u in that avatar cuz that guy looks pretty f*cked up to me,:sidelol: :sidelol: no offence im just giving back what u said

I Hate any team that employs showboats like T.O,Keyshawn,Sapp,Steve Smith,...Vick, In fact the whole NFC and that look at "ME" type of
football.

Back
Top Bottom