Your Most Hated Team Outside The AFC East | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Most Hated Team Outside The AFC East

I'm suprised that nobody's mentioned my most-hated non-AFC East team, the Denver Broncos.

1. I hate them because I am jealous of them. 2 Super Bowls won, 3 more appearances.
2. I hate John Elway. Marino's simply better. Elway gets all the love because he had Terrell Davis win him 2 SB's.
3. I hate Mike Shanahan. Genuis, my azz! He's a smug *******.

Of course, I loved them when they knocked the Pats out of the playoffs last year, but I really hate the Broncos.

Quite honestly, I've been in fantasy football for nearly a decade. I can tell you without a doubt, there are other players on other teams I like...

But I hate 31 teams in the NFL. I'm just not interested in how other teams do. There's only 1 for me.

Right now it'd have to be the Cowboys. Always love watching Jerry, Bill and the boys lose. T.O. ices the cake.

phinMikeDC said:
The Raydas - the last team to eliminate us from the playoffs

EDIT: I almost forgot about the Cowboys...it's a tie between the two.

Last team the Dolphins lost to in the playoffs was the Ravens who just so happen to be my most hated team.

Berg said:
Last team the Dolphins lost to in the playoffs was the Ravens who just so happen to be my most hated team.

good point...i guess many of us blocked that game out of our heads, huh?

For me its the raiders. I got to deal with the raider nation all the time here in LA. Most of them dont now a thing about football there just violent people

The damn Cowboys. Hands Down! "America's Team"? Are you freaking kidding me? There are clearly other teams and/or fans I dislike, but, there is not another team that brings out the hate in my like the Cowboys!

Bears - I hate everything about them....

I suppose I could choose the obvious, like Dallas, {and I do have plenty of dislike for them}, but the Bears, and their annoying fans just irk the **** out of me....

PHINZ RULE!!!

1. Colts (i hate manning so much, u have no idea)
2. Steelers (*******s)
3. Packers (JUST RETIRED ALREADY FAVRE!!!!)
4. Redskins (im a VA guy, gotta hate them)

Back
Top Bottom