Your Most Hated Team Outside The AFC East | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Most Hated Team Outside The AFC East

From growing up and living in PA, I would have to say the Eagles and the Steelers. They easily have the most annoying fans. Steelers fans wont admit that this past years super bowl was botched, and eagles fans are just plain hopeless. I just can't wait til we kill the steelers this september.

Tampa Bay.

They recently became a decent franchise, yet their fans think they've always been the greatest thing since sliced bread.

And ****y, Wow! I mean, if the Dolphins were the doormat and laughing stock of the league for 25 years, I certainly would not be as ****y and arrogant as they are.

The Dolphins are, always have been, and always will be Florida's team. And Bucs fans will just have to live with that.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Tampa Bay.

They recently became a decent franchise, yet their fans think they've always been the greatest thing since sliced bread.

And ****y, Wow! I mean, if the Dolphins were the doormat and laughing stock of the league for 25 years, I certainly would not be as ****y and arrogant as they are.

The Dolphins are, always have been, and always will be Florida's team. And Bucs fans will just have to live with that.

I agree with u 100% I lived in Tampa for 9 years and finally came back to the MIA ,but while I was up there all they did was talk so much crap even before they won the SB

Probably the Cowboys (anyone that calls themselves "America's Team", you know they're *******s) and the Vikings (Brad "The Mouth that Roared" Childress, Rick "sure I'll give you our 2nd round pick for your 3rd string QB" Spielman and Mike "Meathead" Tice).

Not even close. I despise the raiders their ****ed up fans and all those that look like them.

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

WestCoast13 said:
theeeeeee oaaaaaaklaaaaand Raaaaaaaaaydaaaaaaassss

With the exception of 2000-2002, the Raiders have sucked for so long, it's tough to hate them. It's like trying to hate Helen Keller for throwing a stick at you.

drdolphin said:
Not even close. I despise the raiders their ****ed up fans and all those that look like them.

Dr. Dolphin 24/7
Before the Jets became our most hated enemies the Raiders were our nemesis.No matter what our record was we would lose to them on the WC.

Our overall record against them is Oakland 18 Miami 11 Tie 1

I can't believe nobody's said the Jags....I hate them...and if you live in the Central Florida market you should too...because of them, we can't watch half our games anymore...

but, outside of our division....Packers, Eagles, Giants come close after the Jags

Those damn STEELERS, heard to much about them for the last 2 seasons to last me for a lifetime....

Back
Top Bottom