Your NEW NYJets Nightmare | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your NEW NYJets Nightmare

You have me wrong here Junc. I personally am not claiming one will be or is better then the other because I have no idea. I have no inklings about any of it. I also don't have any future ideas on who is better. I will wait to find out who ends up with the better career but that wont be until 5-10 years from now.

You on the other hand have already said Sanchez is better and all of the yoyos on this site are foolish for proclaiming every QB the Phins have brought on as the next good thing.

Sanchez being Top 5 means absolutely nothing to me. All it does is show me that the Jets were in desperate need to draft a QB and so they made their move to do so. It doesn't mean he'll be in the HOF in 20 years nor does it mean he'll be Ryan Leaf.

It is unknown, at least to me.

I have said many times we have to wait and see but that I think Sanchez will be better. I don't like Henne but that doesn't mean he won't be good.

I have said many times we have to wait and see but that I think Sanchez will be better. I don't like Henne but that doesn't mean he won't be good.

:lol: If you say so. We have a better version of Chad Henne in mark Sanchez and our own pat White(a more versailte Pat White) in Brad Smith.

If henne can win games by himself whu couldn't he beat App State at home while at Michigan? How come he could never beat OSU? Henne may turn out to be good but I think he's the next Feely, Lemon, Beck,... We don't know for sure who will be better but I think most objective observers would rather start w/ Sanchez than henne.

Looks to me like he's already better then Henne, in your view.

I think he will be. I'm not high on Henne, that is mroe on what I think of henne than what I think of Sanchez. I may be wrong but id I was betting I'd bet on sanchez.

Ok by me. Not like these discussions have any importance on anything outside of FH anyway

:chuckle:

These discussions are very important, the front offices of both of our teams scan these boards every day looking for ideas and scouting reports.:D

I call parcells weekly....trouble is he hangs up on my every week and then i spend half my weekend trying to convinve the FBI I'm not a stalker, I'm a "freelance scout for the Miami Dolphins"....I don't understand how Bill can ignore my skills!!

I call parcells weekly....trouble is he hangs up on my every week and then i spend half my weekend trying to convinve the FBI I'm not a stalker, I'm a "freelance scout for the Miami Dolphins"....I don't understand how Bill can ignore my skills!!

You should have business cards made up:

untitled1-1.jpg

Should i mail Bill my card? Then they have more evidence against me than just a phone call....worth a shot i suppose.

Back
Top Bottom