Your Offensive and Defensive player of the year for Miami? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Offensive and Defensive player of the year for Miami?

On offense Tua because I believe he will be a top 10 QB next season.
On defense Holland. I think he can be that multi positional player in the secondary that the Dolphins hoped Minkah was going to be for them. He will end up with more interceptions than Howard because offensives will avoid throwing at Howard and Holland will make them pay for throwing in his area.

If it's tough to choose just two does that signal we're getting better talent-wise? I could see a number of players on both sides of the ball,
Tua, Waddle, Fuller, Gesicki, DVP
Phillips, X, Van G, Ogbah, Holland, Iggy
It's a crapshoot and none would surprise me, we have some good talent on both sides ready to explode...

On offense Tua because I believe he will be a top 10 QB next season.
On defense Holland. I think he can be that multi positional player in the secondary that the Dolphins hoped Minkah was going to be for them. He will end up with more interceptions than Howard because offensives will avoid throwing at Howard and Holland will make them pay for throwing in his area.
Put me down for this too. And to add a few cents more, i believe all the talk about Watson still wanted by the fins will put a fire in Tua to bring his A game.

On offense I expect and hope it's Tua, everything is setup for him barring injuries.

On defense I think Ogbah will do more to prove himself this season.
Dark horse candidate is Javon Holland, he seems like he has the abilities to make big plays on defense.

On offense I expect and hope it's Tua, everything is setup for him barring injuries.

On defense I think Ogbah will do more to prove himself this season.
Dark horse candidate is Javon Holland, he seems like he has the abilities to make big plays on defense.

Agreed on how it's set up. It might take a few games to settle in as a whole, (new system, new WR's, etc) but it sure SEEMS to be set up for Tua, and the total O, to have no more excuses.
I don't see us with a perfect roster, but there sure seems to be very few holes.

Back
Top Bottom