Your Perfect Draft with Trades...Have fun with.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Perfect Draft with Trades...Have fun with..

Trade # 9, #40, #60, #71, #104, #166, #200 + Culpepper to the Raiders for #1

Trade #1 to Cleveland for #3, #67 plus next years 1st rounder, Cleveland takes Adrian Peterson.

Trade the Browns 2008 1st rounder plus Chris Chambers and #67 to the Bucs for #4.

Take Brady Quinn #3 and Calvin Johnson #4 (or vice versa) :sidelol:

Draft scenerio under the infuence of MAUI WOWIE:bong:

Let me start out by saying if anything even near this took place it would be a miricle.....so I think you might be able to guess my feelings regarding this scenerio.

To value Booker as high as you did is just plain out of touch with reality.

To get a second round draft pick for Cleo is on par with the above statement.

Our second round pick and third come out to 735 points (using the NFL.com draft value chart)so we are not even close to the 950 points that the draft value chart at nfl.com.You would have to throw in a #4 also to get the values a bit closer...either way I find any of these scenerios impossible.

But in closing...wouldn't it be nice if it did come true!!!

You obviously didnt read the title of the thread......LOL, its all fun man. And yes it would be very sweet if something like this happened.

The Dolphins trade their Round 1 #9 - 1,350 points, Round 2 #60 - 300 points, and Marty Booker to the Buccaneers for their #4 - 1,800.

and draft Calvin Johnson.

Trade Daunte Culpepper to the Colts for Peyton Manning. Send a 6th rounder to the Pats for Tom Brady. Trade Chambers and next year's 2nd rounder to the Raiders for the #1 overall to be used on Calvin Johnson. Then send Cleo Lemon to the Lions for Roy Williams and the 2nd pick and use that on Brady Quinn to groom. Then, we send Alabi, Will Allen, Andre Goodman, and Manny Wright to the Ravens for Jonathan Ogden, Ray Lewis, Chris McAlister, and Ed Reed. Send Ricky Williams and LJ Shelton to the Chargers for LT. Eagles agree to send Shawn Andrews over for Vickerson and a 7th. We then draft CJ, Quinn, Landry, Staley, Kalil, Aaron Ross, Everett, Hickman. Can you say Super Bowl? :lol:

For something a bit more feasible:
-Trade up with Washington for the #6 using our #9, 3rd round pick, and a conditional pick to nab Brady Quinn.
-Draft Joe Staley and Aaron Ross in the 2nd, Paul Soliai with the 4th, Justin Hickman with the 6th, and Brandon Myles with the 7th.

I would have Calvin Johnson, Joe Thomas, Anderson, Poz, Willis, Branch, and Russel as draft picks. We might suck the first year, but can you say dynasty?

Since we are just having fun......
Detroit loves WRs, so I would trade them Chambers for their #2 pick and then I would draft Calvin Johnson.
Tampa could use a WR, I would trade them Booker for their first rounder and I would draft Joe Thomas.
Matt Roth is kinda undersized.... I would trade him to Washington for their 1st rounder and I would take Jamaal Anderson.
Manny Wright is a crybaby, I would trade him to Minnesota for their 1st rounder and I would take Alan Branch.
I would trade Culpepper to Oakland because he could be reunited with Moss and I would take Jamarcus Russel with the #1 overall pick.
I would trade our 2nd and an autographed Marino Fake Spike Picture to the Jets and draft Willis.
I would trade a conditional player next year to the Patriors (since they already sign everyone from here) for their 1st rounder and take Posluzny.

I would have Calvin Johnson, Joe Thomas, Anderson, Poz, Willis, Branch, and Russel as draft picks. We might suck the first year, but can you say dynasty?
I could just imagine the signing bonuses of a team like this.

Back
Top Bottom