your pitching staff under 25

1.Scott Kazmir
2.Fransico Liriano
3.Rich Harden
4.Jared Weaver
5.Justin Verlander

mrp-Todd Coffey

Closer-Fransico Rodriguez

Rich Harden has the best stuff out of everyone anyone listed, hell, he could have the best stuff in all of baseball.

His health issues leave him as a doubtful though. I'm hopeful that this latest bout of crap he's had will be the last. He'd due back off the D.L. at the end of July.

unifiedtheory said:
Rich Harden has the best stuff out of everyone anyone listed, hell, he could have the best stuff in all of baseball.

His health issues leave him as a doubtful though. I'm hopeful that this latest bout of crap he's had will be the last. He'd due back off the D.L. at the end of July.

I agree 100% if he's healthy he's a top 5 pitcher in baseball hands down. The problem is he's the Mark Prior of the AL. It's too bad because he could have a hell of a career if he can ever get healthy.

Alright, just over 25 (He's 26), but Brandon Webb is one of he BEST young arms in the league. This man has 3 complete pitches, all of them untouchable.
All-Star game. (From Sportsline.com)

Webb probably faced the toughest challenge of the night -- Derek Jeter, David Ortiz and Alex Rodriguez -- and came through beautifully. After a long at-bat, Webb finally got Jeter to strike out swinging, then needed just eight pitches to set down last year's AL MVP finalists.

And by Sportsline.com is ranked the #1 pitcher in the Bigs.

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/players/playerpage/390856

I know he's having a bad year this year but what about Jake Peavey, I believe he's either 25 or just under. He's one of the best young pitchers in the game.

azfinfanmang said:
Alright, just over 25 (He's 26), but Brandon Webb is one of he BEST young arms in the league. This man has 3 complete pitches, all of them untouchable.
All-Star game. (From Sportsline.com)

And by Sportsline.com is ranked the #1 pitcher in the Bigs.

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/players/playerpage/390856

Untouchable in the National League is not nearly as impressive as the American League. I'm skeptical of basically every national league pitcher who face weaker lineups. Webb is great and is having an unbelievable season but I don't think he's an ace if he's in the American League.

Back
Top Bottom