Your predictions on how many receiving yards and TDs Chris Chambers will have... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your predictions on how many receiving yards and TDs Chris Chambers will have...

Raekwon The Che

Check out the grill...
Reaction score
If any of our quarterbacks can be at least competent I expect him to have a 1,100 yards and 9 or 10 TDs...

In this system, hopefully 1300 yds, 12 TDs

How is someone expected to estimate this?
Injuries, consistency, tough defenses, the slightest thing can drastically alter statistics.

popularwar said:
How is someone expected to estimate this?
Injuries, consistency, tough defenses, the slightest thing can drastically alter statistics.

Agreed, but with Linehan I expect to throw the ball more so if he plays as many games he should finally break 1k yards.

1,002 yards. 11TD's. He scored 11 with fieldler at QB a few years back, he better be able to do it if our QB situation has improved.

850 yards, 13 touchdowns. He is a playmaker but with our wide open offense I dont see him pulling in over 1000 yards. His vertical leap and acrobatic ability will make him deadly in the redzone though

Well every offensive coach is saying that they will use Chambers all over so Im guessing he will be really good.

Ill say:
recieving yards-1300+
touchdowns-10+

Back
Top Bottom