Your Questions For Oronde Gadsden | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Questions For Oronde Gadsden

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Ok peeps, Oronde Gadsden has agreed to do a few Q&A's with us this year. So go ahead and post here what you would like to know about Mr Gadsden, his clothing line, or his part with our beloved Miami Dolphins.

Obviously there is going to be a huge response to this, and I am going to tell you right up front, that we are NOT going to bog him down with 50 questions. It will be up to the Fin Heaven staff as to which questions are asked, so don't get upset if yours isn't posted.

Like I said we will be doing about 4-5 of these this year, so keep thinking about what you might want to know.

This is all just another move by Fin Heaven & Co.'s staff to bring you the best Miami Dolphin website on the internet...and there are more exciting things yet to come, so stay with us, and spread the word.

Gram Messer
Editor/Senior Writer

Wow, great job pulling that one off.

Here are some good questions (in my view):
What do you think of Chris Chambers and do you think he will be a great NFL wide reciever?
How do you think you will perform under Norv Turner?

I already know that his favorite childhood team was the Cowboys, so don't ask that.

Here is a question for Oronde:

Oronde, How do you feel the offense will improve with the acquisition of Ricky Williams, Norv Turner, possibly Chris Carter, and others? Do you feel it will take some pressure off of you as a receiver and are you looking forward to blocking for Ricky? Thanks. (Matt Cannata - Connecticut)

alright '87

some questions for OG:

how are your toes; and are they going to make it to the Super Bowl ?

how would feel about the Fins getting Carter; and do you feel like he replaces you ?

Ice;

When we have enough questions, and we go through everything, then I will get ahold of Oronde, and go ahead and rattle em off. There is no concrete date set as of now, but we are going to get to it as soon as we can.

Keep em coming folks, as this is all good stuff!!

So far I like the questions that have been posted so far. Ice, XM, and 39 have pretty much covered all the important questions about football so I'll ask one non-football question.

-I'm just curious as to how his clothing line is doing and whether or not they'll be expanding their lines a little bit more this year.

I just thought of a football question too: In his opionion, who are the toughest corners to face off against.

Thanks 06, this should be good.

Here's a question for Oronde.

Do you feel Jay's production will improve with the addition of Ricky, possibly Cris Carter, a revamped/healthy offensive line?

(Brian Frost, Florida);)

A question for O.G. , Fins fans around the country are very excited about this up and coming season, how do the players feel about the lack of attendance in the past?

I personally like Expos question of "Which corners do you think are the toughest to face?"

Also, you should consider:
What player do you get along with the best on the Dolphins?

Re: alright '87

Originally posted by dolphan39
some questions for OG:

how are your toes; and are they going to make it to the Super Bowl ?

how would feel about the Fins getting Carter; and do you feel like he replaces you ?

The toe question is the most important to me.............also; when does he plan on retiring?

OG-
Chops here, frequent visitor to the finheaven.com.
Tell me-
When/if the Dolphins sign Cris Carter it will probably signal your release. How would you feel about signing with the Jets to be the big, physical, possesion receiver the team lacks and needs?
Imagine finally being on the right side of the streak with the chance to stick it to your ex-team twice a year. The NY media loves an overachiever. You could be a taller Chrebet. Your indorsements would soar. I think it would rejuvinate your career.
Thankyou.

Just to let people know, this is not a joke of any kind. Gram (87) isn't pulling off one of his "fake" interviews.

So I'm over hear opening a bottle of champagne... lol... just kidding... cause that stuff is REALLY nasty! ;)

I'm extremely happy right now, that I can't even explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom