Your Quinn Opinion ... For The Record | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Quinn Opinion ... For The Record

How do you feel about Brady Quinn?

• He's the savior - get him at all costs

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • He'd be great for our team, only if he falls to #9 though

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • He'll be a bust. Don't draft him

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
he is a very good but i hate to say it i think he's a bust reminds me of joey harrington I wouldnt trade up but if he falls to us i wouldnt mind maybe im wrong but i would like us to bet some one on defence like Landry or maybe OL like brown from penn state

I would rather trade down, get another 2nd round pick, and take Drew Stanton. The difference between Quinn and Stanton, as far as the NFL goes, may turn out to be very slight.

And I would only trade down if Levi Brown is gone by the time we pick at #9.

I voted, "Great for our team". He won't be a savior of any kind, but he will be good enough to be successful in the NFL.

I dont know if he would be a savior, thats quite a strong word. But i do think he could be between great and a savior for us, especially with Cam tutoring him along. If he is there at 5 or 6 I think we should trade up for him. We have lacked a strong qb for years now, and that has been one of our main downfalls each year. Lets draft Quinn, and groom our own qb to success!

I think he is going to be good, and if it's not in a Dolphin uniform, i am going to be pissed........

i dont know that he wil be a bust, but i dont think we should takwe him. my opioion on the QB situation is go with daunte one more year, than look towards the future by drafting a QB in next years draft, when there wil be a much better class

After what seems like millions of posts and threads on Brady Quinn, I think its safe to say that our collective opinions on him are more than split. I'm curious, though, about the specifics in these opinions:

1-Do you feel Quinn is the savior and we must get him at all costs?

2-Do you like Quinn, and would like us to draft him, but only if he falls to #9?

3-Do you think Quinn has "bust" written all over him and you want no part of him for our team

4-Something else altogether

I'm thinking the majority of opinion lies w/ either #1 or #2, but let's find out for sure. Where do you stand on Brady Quinn?

For the record, I'm in the #1 category!
#4.} I think hes a good qb who will become a very good qb in the yrs to come. problem is we have c-pep and hes costing us big time way too much to sit him on a bench. i dont think the fins can or will spend that kind of money on 2 qbs. letting c-pep go for quinn is no good either cause of the contract signed by both parties.So like it or not C-pep is the fins future for now atleast!:shakeno:

After what seems like millions of posts and threads on Brady Quinn, I think its safe to say that our collective opinions on him are more than split. I'm curious, though, about the specifics in these opinions:

1-Do you feel Quinn is the savior and we must get him at all costs?

2-Do you like Quinn, and would like us to draft him, but only if he falls to #9?

3-Do you think Quinn has "bust" written all over him and you want no part of him for our team

4-Something else altogether

I'm thinking the majority of opinion lies w/ either #1 or #2, but let's find out for sure. Where do you stand on Brady Quinn?

For the record, I'm in the #1 category!

I'm on the fence between 1 and 2. But I'm going safe and picking 2. I think Brady Quinn can become a great QB in this league. But like all QB's, he has his risks and whether it's worth it to trade up for him is a questionmark. Definitely more than worth it at the 9 but to give up other valuable pieces in a pretty good draft year, I dunno.

I don't see us trading up to get him, but i think he's more likely to fall to us at 9.

We need a QB to groom for the future.

I voted for choice #2. I believe Brady Quinn will be a great NFL QB. The reason I chose #2 is because we have A LOT of other positions that need to be addressed as well.

I voted #2. I think might have the skills to come in almost right away (if needed) and be effective, it's still a gamble. And with the number of other holes we need to fill, I wouldn't want to mortgage our future on just the gamble of one guy. CJ is the only guy I'd consider trading to go up and get, but it would cost us way too much, so let's just get the best guy @ #9 (Quinn or whoever else is there).

Normally I would without question agree with you 100%...however, when it comes to QB, and it comes to a premium QB, I feel that is the one area where it is not only OK to trade up, but almost a necessity to do so.

I feel very strongly that the one position that separates 90% of the teams in the NFL is the QB position...Dont get me wrong, I am totally aware and believe in the concept of the team philosophy, but this is the one position that is vital that we get a true difference maker. This position has been our downfall year in and out. Just my opinion.:D

I agree with you on that, but I am not sold enough on Quinn (of course, I'm not a GM) to deem him worthy of trading up. My real issue is that I want to believe Culpepper will make a good comeback in '07. I remember last year when Cutler was mocked as coming to Miami at #16 when Denver snatched him up at 11. I felt strongly about Cutler, even though he played for a sub-par team. When he was in last year, he did fairly well. I just do not feel the same about Quinn although he put up great numbers. If Miami decides to trade up for him, I will silently question it. But if it pays off, no complaints.

BTW, are you in MS?

Back
Top Bottom