Your Super Bowl prediction | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Super Bowl prediction

One team I am reading alot in here are the Saints. I think they're the clear cut favorite to win the NFC Title

Easy. The NFL virtually handed the Colts their Super Bowl win last year. They won't dare do that again. But don't get me started on this, it could be a totally different thread all by it's self.
Thats funny after the 2001 SB to hear a Pats fan talk "conspiracy" :D

I just dont see Seattle being a super bowl contender, I mean of course they'll make the playoffs becuase the NFC is very weak, but I think the Chargers could get over the hump this year and also I think a surprise team might be the Ravens. As for the NFC I see the Bears just because they will win there division with ease again. And the Panthers could also be a contender but whenever they are mentioned as this could be there year they never produce. So for my final prediction i see Changers over the Bears.

I like the the Saints, but they arn't as trendy as SF this year.

For the AFC I'm thinking Broncos, but I'm not sure their D line is really a whole lot better and Cutler is little better than a Rookie.

So..... it has to be the New England 49ers. We get trendy and Brady together in the same package.:kick: It'll sell to the masses better than cardboard filled buns from a sidewalk steam cooker in Bejing.

Back
Top Bottom