Your Surprise Vet Cut This Year . | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Surprise Vet Cut This Year .

I can’t think of any player I’d be legitimately surprised by. A lot of the players mentioned kind of make sense. Maybe TJ McDonald?

X or LT piss off Flores to the point they decide to eat the contract and cut ties. Won't happen, but that would be a surprise or better put"a shock to the system". Nothing else from this organization surprises me anymore. The ineptitude from management has been grinding on my soul for for the last 40 yrs. and has intensified in the last 20.
...what??

We just extended X. No team ever has or ever will extend a player to a record contract then just cut them. We still have LT on a rookie deal. Why would we cut our best offensive player and a pivotal piece to Rosen’s evaluation?

I could see several possible cuts - Reshad Jones, T.J. McDonald, Jesse Davis, Kiko Alonso, Charles Harris....

...what??

We just extended X. No team ever has or ever will extend a player to a record contract then just cut them. We still have LT on a rookie deal. Why would we cut our best offensive player and a pivotal piece to Rosen’s evaluation?
I did say it won't happen. They asked for a surprise cut and that would really be a surprise.

Ryan Fitzpatrick struggles in training camp and gets injured in a preseason game so they cut ties with him and decide to throw Rosen in there to see if they have the QB they need.

Finheaven never disappoints with all their Twilight Zone comedy posts.

Kiko should have been cut when the offseason began. Here's hoping the young guys outplay him and he gets the ceremonious axe in training camp.

Back
Top Bottom