Your the coach who do you start ricky or ronnie? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your the coach who do you start ricky or ronnie?

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
you the fan be the coach our season rest on your shoulders who do you start at rb ricky or ronnie.well my answer is ronnie the future is now and we don't have time for people who are not fully commited. :fire:

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
you the fan be the coach our season rest on your shoulders who do you start at rb ricky or ronnie.well my answer is ronnie the future is now and we don't have time for people who are not fully commited. :fire:

Ya. Id see who played better in training camp,obviously,but if I had to choose right now...ofcourse Ronnie baby....

well obviously ronnie will be the starter for the 1st 4 games... after that it depends on how well he was doin so far and how good ricky looks. it will really be a question that even saban wont know the answer to until week 6 vs TB...

Nasty

Ronnie to start...if Ricky can bulk up I would use him on short yardage and in situations where we just want to pound the ball...then when the defense is tired out, we unleash Ronnie with his speed. :lol:

If i were Coach, i would start Ronnie because you are not going to be paying a backup a $10+ Million signing bonus to sit on the bench.

I would start them both. If i were Linehan i would take A FEW plays out of the Auburn playbook and use them in our offense.

Ricky or Ronnie?

I would start Ronnie and make ricky his backup. R.W. can spell Ronnie when he gets tired. I would use Gordon and Harris as third down backs. Morris would be moved to fullback and J. martin would get the axe. Morris could switch with Evans on certain plays. Bye to Minor and yes: 4 Rb's on the team. I like Harris alot. To make room for the extra RB Fins could cut Guard T. whitley or Center S. Mckinney.:evil::fire::evil:

I'd start Ronnie obviously, but i'd put Ricky in during certain situations or put them in at the same time, put Ricky in the backfield, with Ronnie lining up wide.

Back
Top Bottom