Your top 10 list of.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top 10 list of....

CChambers7284

The Biggest Fins Fan from CT
Reaction score
Your top 10 list of current dolphins players

This is based on talent and skill

1. Jason Taylor (kinda funny how Ogun leaves and he gets less than 5 sacks, also taylor is usually triple or doubled teamed.)
2. Zach Thomas (One of Best MLB in football, can read defenses
Thomas Career - Started in 1996 and was one of the best MLBs in Football and has stayed that way.
3. Surtain (wow satan, u r a good coach)
3. Mcmike- complete TE

4. Chambers

5. Madison

6. Seau

7. Carter

8. Booker

9. Macdougle

10. Mare

1. Jason Taylor - best player on the team at the moment
2. Zach Thomas - of course the second best
3. Randy McMike - most explosive and consistant guy on offense
4. Chris Chambers - second on explosive and consistant, first on talent on offense
5. Sam Madison - Still a very solid corner. Had a better year last year than Surtain
6. Junior Seau - Still one of the best at his position
7. Kevin Carter - great talent. People are waiting for him to show his age. Hasn't yet
8. Marty Booker - great talent, good route runner, not the best year last year.
9. O. Mare - One of the best at kicking off. Needs to regain his form
10. Wes Welker - Kind of doesn't deserve to be on this list, but if you consider best player by the position he plays then he does. one of the better returnmen in the league.

1. J.T.

2. Chambers

3. Zach Thomas

4. Ronnie Brown

5. Randy Mcmike

6. Sam Madison

7. Marty Booker

8. Matt Roth

9. David Boston

10. Wes Welker

Edit: I took out Seau,(too old) and put in welker due to all the things he can do for this team.

CChambers7284 said:
Your top 10 list of current dolphins players

This is based on talent and skill

1. Jason Taylor (kinda funny how Ogun leaves and he gets less than 5 sacks, also taylor is usually triple or doubled teamed.)
2. Zach Thomas (One of Best MLB in football, can read defenses
Thomas Career - Started in 1996 and was one of the best MLBs in Football and has stayed that way.
3. Surtain (wow satan, u r a good coach)
3. Mcmike- complete TE

4. Chambers

5. Madison

6. Seau

7. Carter

8. Booker

9. Macdougle

10. Mare
I think this is an okay list. I'm confused though. I don't understand, why even have Surtain on this list? How could he be considered a current Dolphin if he's on Kansas City? And why is Satan a good coach? Isn't Satan the devil and prince of darkness? :hmmm: But here's my list:

1.) Jason Taylor
2.) Zach Thomas
3.) Randy McMichael
4.) Chris Chambers
5.) Sam Madison
6.) Kevin Carter
7.) Marty Booker
8.) Ronnie Brown
9.) Junior Seau
10.)TeBucky Jones

Honorable mention: Olindo Mare, David Boston? Channing Crowder?

Ronnie Brown's really the only rookie I would put on the list and as of now Ricky Williams isn't a current Dolphin.

1) Jason Taylor
2) Ricky Williams (If he comes back, until he proves otherwise he is the 2nd best talent on the team)
3) Ronnie Brown ( Remember it is talent and skill not what they have done necisarrily)
4) Chambers
5) McMichaels
6) Seau
7) Zack Thomas
8) David Boston
9) Rex Hadnot
10) Marty Booker

Honorable Mention- Madison, Welker McDougle

GRYPHONK said:
1) Jason Taylor
2) Ricky Williams (If he comes back, until he proves otherwise he is the 2nd best talent on the team)
3) Ronnie Brown ( Remember it is talent and skill not what they have done necisarrily)
4) Chambers
5) McMichaels
6) Seau
7) Zack Thomas
8) David Boston
9) Rex Hadnot
10) Marty Booker

Honorable Mention- Madison, Welker McDougle

Hadnot- WTH

The newbees dont deserve to be on that list until they show us that they can play.

1. ricky williams
2. david boston
3. jason taylor
4. zach thomas
5. chris chambers
6. randy mcmichael
7. marty booker
8. kevin carter
9. jr seau
10. sammy morris

- for those of you wondering where "toast" is, get over yourselves. this will be the 3rd year in a row sam madison is stealing money from the dolphins. the guy is washed up.

Talent and skills.......ok....
1. Ricky (sorry man has more skill than just about anybody in the league)
2. JT (obvious)
3. Boston (If he plays he is more talented than just about anybody we got)
4. ZT (great heart and leader, as long as he is healthy he is one of the best inside)
5. Madison ( The last few years hasnt gotten as many INT's, but its not his fault, does give up a few big plays from time to time, but great overall corner)
6. Chambers (has yet to reach potential due to the surrounding cast and style of offense...run, run pass, punt)
7. Kevin Carter ( great career, getting older, hopefully gives us a few good to great years)
8. Mcmichael ( top 5 TE, should excell in the new offense)
9. Seau (Obvious, getting up there in age, but should me he still has alot left in the tank before his injury)
10. Booker (was a great Wideout in Chicago, came to a ****ty offensive team, should do very well in the new offense but might not meet alot of people expectation (catches wise) due to the amazing surrounding cast)

I agree Sam is going to show he is passed his prime I just hope he doesn't get burned to much.

Jason Taylor
Chris Chambers
Zach Thomas
Randy McMichael
Ronnie Brown
Sam Madison
Marty Booker
Stockar McDougle
David Boston
Tebucky Jones

Back
Top Bottom