Your top 2 favorite Soccer players of modern times and why? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top 2 favorite Soccer players of modern times and why?

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
should be fun thread.

Eddie Gaven and Jonathan Stead. :cool:

Ronaldinho, Clint Mathis, and DaMarcus Beasley are some of my other favorites.

Valderrama-1.jpg

Abosultely the best Colombian player I've seen.What he did with the ball
was magic.
Elegance,grace,leadership,etc

clear.gif

Best striker in the world!

Henry the best striker? What has he EVER done in a big game? It's all good and fun to score against Blackburn and Leeds, but where is he against the toughest competition??

Franco Zola and Roy Keane(for Ireland). Best of both worlds.

mcbride- he went to SLU
justin langan- he played 4 yrs at wiu on the soccer team now is in his 4th yr of kickin for the leathernecks. hes good at both sports.

I'm sorry I can't pick 2. Gonna have to be way more (and that's excluding Chelsea players)

Ronaldinho: Simply one of the most talented players I have ever set eyes upon.

Kaka: See above. Might even be a better all round footballer than Ronaldinho, but he's in a league which allows for less flair players.

Gennaro Gattuso: Reminds me of players like Billy Bremner, Chopper Harris and Bryan Robson. Love the hard tackling, no nonsense approach, and avery talented player to go with it.

Alessandro Nesta: The best centre back in the world, and probably the best of his generation. Quality.

Fernando Torres: It's a shame that he has mental problems, and there is a slight chance we might never see the best of this guy - hopefully we will. Physically and talentwise he's the ultimate centre-forward, and what he has overcome is brilliant.

How about some of that

Ronaldinho Gaucho. He is a freakin' baller.
Zinedine Zidane. Another baller. Makes something out of nothing all the time.

Tevez is really impressing me though......

Back
Top Bottom