Your Top 3.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Top 3....

Throw It To Parker

Active Roster
Reaction score
With free agency pretty much underway as of yesterday. Who are the top 3 free agents you would like the dolphins to sign?

My top 3:
Teddy Bridgewater
Justin Houston
Earl Thomas lll

Pretty much nobody. A few vet minimum bodies to allow us to field a team and perhaps a couple of young, reasonably priced guys who are still on the market two or three days after the initial rush - like Andre Branch when he cost two million instead of ten

Certainly not a poor qb ( or one with a worse injury history than Tannehill) with delusions of being a starter who will lead us to the third pick instead of the first.

Pretty much nobody. A few vet minimum bodies to allow us to field a team and perhaps a couple of young, reasonable priced guys two or three days after the initial rush

Certainly not a poor qb ( one with a worse injury history thsn Tannebaum) who will lead us to the third pick instead of the first.

I will go with this as well.

There is no one I really want or think the team should sign, at least in the first wave of Free Agents.

I would honestly set an age mark at 26 and do my best not to sign anyone over that age.

With free agency pretty much underway as of yesterday. Who are the top 3 free agents you would like the dolphins to sign?

My top 3:
Teddy Bridgewater
Justin Houston
Earl Thomas lll

I understand the appeal of fairly expensive big names like this. But we are currently gutting a roster and projecting to be good three years from now....if all goes to plan and we have excellent drafts

I can't help but question how adding a 30 year old safety, a 30 year old linebacker and a qb with a very troubling injury history helps that plan.

Agreed... nobody really. A journeyman offensive lineman of some sort to carry the load for 1-2 years while the guys we draft get ready.

Well we certainly need to address this o line. Still. After investing multiple 1st round picks. It's crazy how much turnover we have on our oline

The only thing I want to see us sign is pieces to solidify the OL, DL, and maybe a LB. Screw signing a QB. Run one of the young guys we have and save the money. We aren't winning crap either way so at least try to develop whatever young talent we have in our mulligan year.

The only thing I want to see us sign is pieces to solidify the OL, DL, and maybe a LB. Screw signing a QB. Run one of the young guys we have and save the money. We aren't winning crap either way so at least try to develop whatever young talent we have in our mulligan year.

Solidify the OL? We currently have Tunsil and literally nothing else lol

Solidify the OL? We currently have Tunsil and literally nothing else lol

Sounds like it needs to be solidified. Our whole draft should be offensive and defensive linemen but they can't rebuild both lines in one draft. We need to sign some modicum of NFL talent to man the lines.

Sounds like it needs to be solidified. Our whole draft should be offensive and defensive linemen but they can't rebuild both lines in one draft. We need to sign some modicum of NFL talent to man the lines.

Sounds like we need a miracle

You r watching teams with young QBs still on their rookie deals signing big deals. Jets especially. This is the new way for us and it is gonna take time for us fans to adjust to get used to it.

To me this is all the more reason to take a shot at a QB this year also. If it works out then we r set. If it doesn't then back to the draft next year. U get your young QB on a rookie contract with all the cap we will have in the future u can keep and resign key peices.

They just like good teams u draft good players at their positions and in 2-3 years u draft their replacement and let them go to free agency. Pick up the comp picks rinse and repeat. Then u have leverage to trade a pick for a guy when u need to. Keeps ubout of salary cap hell and u can afford to keep the guys that u feel u absolutely need to keep. We will pick thru the guys in free agency that got butt hurt because they didn't get what they thought they would on the open market so we get them cheap on 1or 2 year deal and with a chip on their shoulder. Then off to free agency they go to a high bidder and more picks for us. ALL ABOUT COACHES DOING THEIR JOB!!

I was trying to be positive but yeah, pretty much a miracle. :lol:

I even alluded to "developing talent"! I must still be delusional from getting a new coach.

I fully expect a trade back and the drafting of two linemen in the first 3 rounds as well as signing a few guy to compete.

If we get the top pick in the draft, the top pick in the 2nd rouns should be a lineman as well.

Back
Top Bottom