your top 4 wanted players at #16 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

your top 4 wanted players at #16

I strongly believe we will be drafting defensive front seven in the first round this year. There are alot of guys that can fit our scheme and give us the youth and depth we still need there. Secondary, OT, and QB(err well Cutler really) seem to be the in style picks right now but I think Saban and HH will find what they want there later in the draft.

1-Chad Greenway OLB (prob be gone but my top pick if he falls to us)
2-Demeco Ryans OLB (Not as big or fast as Greenway but smart player and could be productive as a rookie)
3-Brodrick Bunkley DT (We need a NT, if Traylor doesn't come back we are without a true 1st and 2nd down runstopping plug)
4-Gabe Watson DT (NT also)

1. Vince Young
2. Michael Huff
3. Jay Cutler
4. Haloti Ngata

just in case they're gone... :)

5. Manny Lawson
6. Jimmy Williams
7. Winston Justice
8. Chad Greenway

1. Cutler - hes got all the tools
2. Huff - a dominant safety can really help an entire defense
3. Jimmy Williams - big corner can also play safety
4. Chad Greenway - we need some LB help

If Miami stays at 16

1)Jimmy Williams-not as a CB but as a FS

2)Marcus Mcneil-No doubt a Giant and a big wingspan hasnt given up a sack in 41 straight games.

3)Jon Scott-excellent LT whos got better every year.

4)Manny Lawson-Perfect fit in a 3-4 reminds me alot of Willie Mcginest.

Outside looking in-Ko Simson and Max Jean Gilles(i am not saying they are or are not worth it its just needs 1st)

1) Jay Cutler - if he falls we have to grab him. 2 yr project but potential to shine

2) Gabe Watson - Projected for late 1st but I would grab him here. Next to QB, a pure nose tackle is the most difficult position to find.

3) Greenway - Has the speed to cover backs and TEs and would make our LB corps young and deadly

4) Broderick Bunkley - plays the run and gets penetration

ps - didnt include ngata or huff because i just dont see them being available

1. Michael Huff
2. Jimmy Williams
3. Winston Justice
4. Chad Greenway

arsenal said:
1. Cutler - hes got all the tools
2. Huff - a dominant safety can really help an entire defense
3. Jimmy Williams - big corner can also play safety
4. Chad Greenway - we need some LB help

ditto

Juan Cribbs said:
who do you want the most at the 16th pick? be somewhat realistic ;)

I'll cheat and give it to you by position rather than by name because Ihave not yet begun to scout them out myself.

1. QB
2. Tackle
3. LB
4. S

:dolphins:

Unrealistic-
1. Matt Leinart
2. D'Brickashaw Ferguson
3. AJ Hawk
4. Vince Young

The more realistic...
1. Jay Cutler - We need a QB and hopefully Cutler can destroy the bad karma of a Dolphins QB named Jay (or aJ)
2. Michael Huff - Could cement our safety spot for years
3. Jonathan Scott - A guy with impressive skills just needs some work in the mental aspects (Houck's specialty)
4. Antonio Cromartie - Again, impressive skills but needs to mature mentally

It depends on FA. If the reports that SD will cut Brees pan out and we can acquire him then that solves the first rd QB need.

My list becomes:
Huff
Greenway
Justice
Cromartie

If we don't/can't acquire the young FA QB then I believe Young will fall to our pick (and he would be my top choice). I don't believe there's much chance that Cutler will fall to #16 (but if he did I would take him before Young).

PhinFan0202 said:
I know Kurt Warner just got signed to a 3 year extension but what is the news in Detriot?

Its seems the Lions will stick with Harrington

Back
Top Bottom