Your top 5 at #22 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top 5 at #22

My Friend who works with the Dolphins (no name) Said We will draft Dalvin Cook if hes available at 22, and he is their top choice.

Charles Harris seems like an interesting prospect and Jarrad Davis, but it seems like it would be a bit of a reach taking Davis at 22. But if Miami were to trade down and get an extra pick if good talent is still available and still get DAvis, I would be fine with that too.

So we have meh talent at both guard and fs and they are all getting 3 mill. Does tj McDonald cost us the obi pick in the first. Do we value the position enough? Just draft an alpha

If they don't value FS enough, they need to be gone. And I honestly can't think of a single position in which contract amounts would impact the draft, not even DT.

1- Willis
2- Barnett
3- Takk
4- Obi
5- McDowell

But there are several others I would be happy with as well, and a couple I could deal with based on need due to the FO and O-line coaches consistently ****ting the bed (Lamp).

1. Foster
2. Davis
3. Obi
4. Lamp
5. Riddick

I am praying we don't draft Taco... dude is a bum against the run and has 1 rush move and that's beating the tackle outside. He'll be a bust in the NFL

1 Njoku
2 Howard
3 Lamp
4 Watt
5 Jarrad Davis or Jordan Willis

1. Watt2. Reddick3. Harris4. Davis5. Their choice of secondaryIf Watt and Reddick are gone, drop down if you can.If Watt's past his knee injuries, man, he's got more upside than anyone. Garrett has no moves and just beats you with physicality. Barnett is a polished, smart, old school sack artist that can set up moves. Harris is the best at anticipating the snap. Willis is the most balanced rusher vs. The run, but his get off is inconsistent as hell. I may be wrong about Willis, though. My gut just says beware Kansas St. Something about that college, doesn't translate to the Big pond. Tim Williams, Lawson, the Illinois ends I know are good, but only so much time to devote to film study.Watt seems custom made for our front 7. He'd be great at SLB with his run stopping and edge setting abilities. He'll readily gain more weight to switch to DE. That's when things get really interesting. His handwork seems natural to me. He's just a complete menace when he's set loose on a quarterback in obvious passing situations. Oh, and his pass coverage looks good too. What can I say?...He's my special boy!

My Friend who works with the Dolphins (no name) Said We will draft Dalvin Cook if hes available at 22, and he is their top choice.

DCF.jpg

Tally so far includes 23 players.

27 Willis
26 Lamp
24 Reddick
22 Barnett
19 Foster
16 Davis
13 Melifonwu
11 Harris
8 McKinley
7 Watt
6 McDowell
5 Baker
3 Cunningham
3 Charlton
3 Howard
3 Bowser
2 Hooker
2 Njoku
2 Peppers
1 McMillan
1 Awuzie
1 Lawson
1 Watson

1 David Njoku
2 Takkarist McKinley
3 TJ Watt
4 Adoree Jackson
5 Cam Robinson

revised 5, diluted sample, two shots in...assuming a lot are gone

TJ Watt

Jarrad Davis
Tre'Davious White
Adoree Jackson
Gump

SOS - do you see McDowell as a DE or DT in our defense?

Yes. And I say that sincerely. I love his versatility and I think if we're smart enough that we could use him according to game plan in lining him up over the opponents weaker o-lineman much like how NE uses their DL. He really can be used up and down the LOS as he played just about every technique 0-9 at Mich. St.

Standard usage, I could see him at the 5 or 7 tech on early downs with options to kick him inside to the 3 or outside to the 6-9 for passing situations with the versatility to move him inside also to techs 1-5 to defend the run. McDowell offers a lot of flexibility with his size and strength.

Reference for all the technique jargon:

Dtechniquealignments.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom