Your Top 5 Most Hated Teams | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Top 5 Most Hated Teams

Skeet84 said:
Well I am an Oklahoma Fan cause of Bob Stoops! You have to like that he was a coach for the Florida Gators!

OH YESSSSS haha, thank you for giving him to us :D

he is much better than John Blake :eek:

AirFishOne said:
amazing!!! 102 replies and still not that much for OU :lol:

Probably cause they only have 1 maybe 2 rivals. Texas and OK St.

And the play in the Big 12

SpeedRush99 said:

Nebraska? :D

Well I just know there alot of haters out there who are jealous of our rich tradition :tongue:

SpeedRush99 said:

Franchione has to be labeled a dissapointment so far for A&M, but they're a team that I think should've been able to compete in the Big 12 last season if McNeal was healthy all year. The Big 12 is much stronger on one-side of the conference with Texas/Oklahoma/Tech that it needs Nebraska or KSU to return to being an elite team. Last year I thought A&M was the most dissapointing team in the country due in part to McNeal being hurt.

djfresh47 said:
Franchione has to be labeled a dissapointment so far for A&M, but they're a team that I think should've been able to compete in the Big 12 last season if McNeal was healthy all year. The Big 12 is much stronger on one-side of the conference with Texas/Oklahoma/Tech that it needs Nebraska or KSU to return to being an elite team. Last year I thought A&M was the most dissapointing team in the country due in part to McNeal being hurt.

McNeal was never truly hurt till the OU game and that was the ladder part of the season, but yes A&M was a dissapointment.

Nebraska is slowly making a return, I pick them to win the north, dont expect KSU to return EVER, Colorado will suck some more, Mizzou will be mediocre now that Brad Smith is gone, Iowa St will proboably come in 2nd again.

The south is a diif story with OU and Texas being the favorites again, but with Texas having a HUGE ? at QB OU has to be the favorites. Tech wont do anything because they will be DESTROYED this year by OU for that BS call last year, mark it down!

1. Wishagain Wolverines
2. Miami Suckicanes
3. Florida St. Semenholes
4. Florida Gay-tors
5. Tied: USC mini-Trojans / Notre Dame Potato Picking Irish

That's it that's the list. That is a real man's board. I win Wilbon! - Tony Kornheiser

OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
2006 NATIONAL CHAMPS - COUNT ON IT!

1a. MIAMI HURRICANES
1b. AUBURN TIGERS
3. Tennessee Volunteers
4. Southern Cal
5. Whoever plays the Crimson Tide on a given week. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom