Your Top 5 Most Hated Teams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Top 5 Most Hated Teams

USC: They remind me of the Patriots, and I despise the Patriots. I hate how the same "miracle" story is told about them all the freakin time, it gets SO old, just like how Brady is talked about as a 6th rounder who rose to 3 SB wins etc etc. We all know they stories, stop repeating them every damn time we see the teams. Plus I think they are overhyped. No, I'm not saying they suck, I'm just saying they can be beaten, but everyone makes it out like they are untouchable.

Oklahoma: Because I am a die-hard Longhorns fan and, until this year, they owned us every year and were usually the only team we lost to, thus ruining our undefeated season every year, *******s :D

That's it for teams I really Hate, there are others I don't like, such as ND, mainly because I'm SO sick of everyone in their ND jackets and Fighting Irish hats, lollol. Althought they almost took out USC so they are OK in my book now. I also don't like LSU, just because I think their colors are gross, haha. I can't really think of any other team right now, I'm indifferent to the rest.

Notre Dame
Gators
Texas
Va.Tech Turkeys
Notre Dame

It seems the trend here is hating the hokies. Which me being a WVU Mountaineer fan i can agree 100% on!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

Nappy Roots said:
I hate Florida, Michigan, and Ohio State.

thats it. as far as you UM fans hating FSU, you guys aint got no love for your conference brothers?

I only hate FSU when we play, or when they rape somebody. Other than that I see it as a brother kind of relationship, I(UM) can hate him, but you(NC State for instance) don't mess with him.

1) Michigan
2)Michigan
3)Michigan
4)Michigan
5)Michigan

others receiving votes: Michigan, Michigan, Miami, Michigan, Miami, Michigan

Auburn.

I have no feeling towards any other school like I do towards Auburn. If I typed what I truly, truly thought about Auburn the FBI would probably beat down my door right now and arrest me.

Kind of ironic, now that Ronnie Brown is my favorite player.

Tennessee
Florida State
Ohio State
Tennessee
Florida State

VT- Cause im a VA transplant so I cant root for them
UVA- Cause everyone I ever met from that school was a stuck up prick.
OSU - Big10 rival
Michigan - Same as above
ND- Because they dont deserve to be ranked #5 and are the media's girlfriend.

WestVirginiaFan said:
It seems the trend here is hating the hokies. Which me being a WVU Mountaineer fan i can agree 100% on!

It's easy to hate VT.

Marcus Vick kicked/stepped on a L'ville player in the 1st half today. Throw that on his resume of flipping off the WVU fans after a play this year. And of course his sex with under-age females crime and this guy should be thrown out of school or at least not be allowed to play football. It's a damn shame the NCAA, VT, or the ACC doesn't step in and punish this kid for real. No slap on the wrist stuff.

He is one of many reasons to dislike VT.

College Football NFL NBA

1.Florida St. 1.Pats 1.Spurs

2.Miami 2.Bills 2.Lakers

3.Tennesse 3.Jets 3.Timberwolves

4.Georgia 4.Broncos
5.LSU 5.Jaguars

6.USC

Agent51 said:
USC: They remind me of the Patriots, and I despise the Patriots. I hate how the same "miracle" story is told about them all the freakin time, it gets SO old, just like how Brady is talked about as a 6th rounder who rose to 3 SB wins etc etc. We all know they stories, stop repeating them every damn time we see the teams. Plus I think they are overhyped. No, I'm not saying they suck, I'm just saying they can be beaten, but everyone makes it out like they are untouchable.

Oklahoma: Because I am a die-hard Longhorns fan and, until this year, they owned us every year and were usually the only team we lost to, thus ruining our undefeated season every year, *******s :D

That's it for teams I really Hate, there are others I don't like, such as ND, mainly because I'm SO sick of everyone in their ND jackets and Fighting Irish hats, lollol. Althought they almost took out USC so they are OK in my book now. I also don't like LSU, just because I think their colors are gross, haha. I can't really think of any other team right now, I'm indifferent to the rest.

DOWN WITH THE HORNS!!!!!!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom