Your Top 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Top 5

Phin_Phan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
LOL you can tell I have nothing to do tonite because this is my 3rd thread in about 10 mins lol, but anyways I have wanted to know this for a while.

I know college players jump up and down during the year......But who are your top 5 college prospects as of now, I know its early to say, but as of now who do you say?

This isnt in a particular order:

1) Matt Leinhart
2) Reggie Bush
3) Adrian Peterson
4) Michael Hart
5) Vince Young

What do you think?

Out of the guys that are eligible next year:
Leinhart
DeAngelo Williams (Best Rb left in college imo; you can have Bush, Peterson, Hart etc)
Reggie Bush
D'Brickashaw Ferguson
Marcus McNeil

dominizzo said:
dolphins will draft d'brickashaw or leinart two needs on the team
I would LOVE Ferguson but I think we'll have a good enough record we won't be able to get him.

Id love to get Leinhart but then again I like anyone who isnt on our current QB roster.

Boik14 said:
Id love to get Leinhart but then again I like anyone who isnt on our current QB roster.

anything is possible we need a qb and linemen, if nick sees wat he likes he will trade up and get one of those 2 cornerstones to build our franchise:wink:

dominizzo said:
anything is possible we need a qb and linemen, if nick sees wat he likes he will trade up and get one of those 2 cornerstones to build our franchise:wink:
Could be but my impression of Saban is that he is not a "I need that player type". I think we'll end up with a good enough record to be outside the top 10 which might put us mor ein the Omar Jacobs or Vince Young range but that wouldnt really upset me much.

1) Leinhart
2) D'Brickshaw
3) Reggie Bush
4) Adrian McPherson (but is he eligible this year?)
5) Any OL/QB from Pitt this year.

I cant really see Vince Young rated high. All this guy did was run. I know if he learns to pass he coudl be deadly but he looks so much like the numerous other running QBs in college.

Boik14 said:
Could be but my impression of Saban is that he is not a "I need that player type". I think we'll end up with a good enough record to be outside the top 10 which might put us mor ein the Omar Jacobs or Vince Young range but that wouldnt really upset me much.

i love ncaa but Vince Young to me looks like he will be a bust he has no arm imo

Boik14 said:
What about Charlie Whitehurst there?? IMO he has better game than both the guys you mentioned

dominizzo said:
i love ncaa but Vince Young to me looks like he will be a bust he has no arm imo
He has a very good arm. Guess we're watching different games here. What I like about him is that he already has more pocket awareness than more scramblers and I think hes showing more patients.

ANother Qb to keep an eye is Texas A&M's Reggie McNeal. Great arm stregnth, accuracy needs a bit of work, has had injuries, but good scrambler who has a good awareness and lets the play develop.

ether79 said:
What about Charlie Whitehurst there?? IMO he has better game than both the guys you mentioned
I saw Whitehurst live 2x while I was a student at the U of S Carolina. Most Clemson fans who I went to school with or knew while I was a student there felt Whitehurst wasnt even the best QB on his own team. I pretty much concur with that assessment and have no idea why hes even allowed to continue starting. :shakeno:

Than again they are carolina's rivals so it doesnt upset me that much.

Back
Top Bottom