Your top “pipe dream” prospects at 36? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top “pipe dream” prospects at 36?

Quite honestly... I wouldn't take any of the RBs this high, so I'm looking at other positions...

Terrance Marshall WR
Zaven Collins LB
Joseph Ossai LB
Rashod Bateman WR
Creed Humphrey C

These would all be in play for me, if any of them were to slide this far down.

I would put friermuth on my list at 36 I know that much

unless that season ender was something that scrapes shelf life

he’s not the most dynamic but he can do a lot of things that translate and he’s got that frame

A lot of your pipe dream players are going to be there at 36. Especially Creed definitely will as he trending toward the bottom of round 2 top of round 3.

I would put friermuth on my list at 36 I know that much

unless that season ender was something that scrapes shelf life

he’s not the most dynamic but he can do a lot of things that translate and he’s got that frame
Speaking of TE...

What would a trade for David Njoku look like?

Pipe Dream?

Najee Harris
Zaven Collins
Azeez Ojulari
Christian Barmore

None of them will be there at 36, but if they are I’m taking them.

Just Najee and Collins for me. RB and LB Are my favorite positions.

Harris
Etienne
Collins

Those are my pipe dream picks at #36 that I don't expect to be there.

I like Humphrey too, but I don't see him as a pipe dream at #36. I think he'll make it to #50. Even then, the emergence of Meinerz at the Senior Bowl makes Humphrey at #50 less of a priority for me. IMO Humphrey is a really good prospect who would give the Dolphins a more physical presence at C, but IMO he's been outplayed so far at Senior Bowl by Meinerz. They have both been good, but Meinerz has been dominant. And Meinerz may have more position flexibility. He's been a LG, but the Dolphin staff has been playing him at C (apparently he taught himself to snap this year as his team opted out).

Hoops, I know your pipe dream situation, and I would 100% agree. That would be Micah falling to 18
Can you imagine getting Smith and Parsons to start the draft? Would have to be some significant character issues to drop Parsons that far.

Last edited:
Pipe Dream?

Najee Harris
Zaven Collins
Azeez Ojulari
Christian Barmore

None of them will be there at 36, but if they are I’m taking them.
Good list. I'd add Williams at running back and Patrick Jones, who I really think is underrated.

Barmore is very interesting. He finished strong and has a ton of potential. Don't think Miami will look DT early, but if a player like that drops all bets are off.

I assume pipe dreams means that they shouldn't still be there, but are.
I also am guessing it is a position we still need because of who we drafted earlier.
So, depending, I would go with
Ossai Texas
Javonte Williams(He's my dream pick at 35 either way) I don't know why I don't love Najee. I can't explain it.
EIchenberg T ND

Pipe dream play at #36?

1) Alex Leatherwood
2) Zaven Collins
3) Najee Harris
4) Rashod Bateman
5) Creed Humphrey

These players aren't expected to make it out of the later part of the 1st round. But, If they make it to #36, I'd think Miami would select them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom