Your top “pipe dream” prospects at 36? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top “pipe dream” prospects at 36?

I see a few people wanting us to take Leatherwood, I don't get it, we have our Tackles, we got them last year in Hunt and Jackson (1st and 2nd rounders) why would we take another ? The only one that would interest me is Sewell because he's on another level. I'm not sure why we would want to invest in another T unless they can play Center. And before anyone says, oh I would kick such and such to guard, take a look at Flower's contract, that's going to be really difficult to cut him.

Probably kicking leatherwood inside to guard however if it was me I’d rather kick Hunt inside and draft a tackle foot and space atblete for the right side

all things being equal

By pipe dream I assume you mean a guy who likely won't last until #36.

So will go with Zaven Collins, Kadarius Toney and Wyatt Davis.

1. Travis Etienne
2. Zaven Collins

I wouldn't be against simply taking the best player at WR, RB, C, BPA. We have 4 top 50 picks. Smith, Harris, Humphrey, bpa. How is that not a 100% successful draft?
I say take our guys early.

I see a few people wanting us to take Leatherwood, I don't get it, we have our Tackles, we got them last year in Hunt and Jackson (1st and 2nd rounders) why would we take another ? The only one that would interest me is Sewell because he's on another level. I'm not sure why we would want to invest in another T unless they can play Center. And before anyone says, oh I would kick such and such to guard, take a look at Flower's contract, that's going to be really difficult to cut him.
I don't have T on my need list. You only consider Sewell b/c of his rep as this generational talent. But IMO that's been a bit over blown. He was incredible as a sophomore, but he's leveled out since then. That still makes him a great prospect, a top 5 talent, but IMO not generational. Given the choice, I think I'd prefer Slater. I have him on the same level and he has more positional flexibility.

Back
Top Bottom