Your top three most overated | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top three most overated

carolinabillsfa said:
As of right now, in no particular order...
1.) Big Ben, obviously he is still young but he has been on a superbowl caliber team the past two seasons. Remember, Roethlisberger doesn't win the games, he just hands the ball off 40 times and throws it 15-20, yet recieves almost all the credit.
2.) Larry Allen, described as one of the best in the league on the o-line but is washed up and it shows in his play.
3.) Mike Vick, simply a terrible quarterback who relies way too much on his legs to get the job done.

And how did that work out for you guys with marino throwing the ball 45-50 times a game.

super bowl wins Ben 1 marino 0

My overrated list:
Ben Roethlisberger
Donovan McNabb
Eli Manning -- So far, more of a bust than overrated IMO.

unifiedtheory said:
Ron Mexico - Barely a 50% passer, a lifetime rating of 75 and he can never stay healthy, yet he always makes the Pro Bowl, his jersey sells like crazy, the officials pamper him endlessly and the media is all over his jock.

Dude, just a quick question, Who's Ron Mexico???:confused:

TotoreMexico said:
Dude, just a quick question, Who's Ron Mexico???:confused:

Michael Vick's alias

The Ron Mexico controversy
In March, 2005, a woman named Sonya Elliot filed a civil lawsuit against Michael Vick claiming she contracted genital herpes from him and that Vick failed to inform her that he had the STD. Elliot further alleged that Vick had visited clinics under the alias "Ron Mexico" to get treatments, thus he knew of his condition. This led to a deluge of fans ordering customized #7 Atlanta Falcons jerseys on NFL.com with the name "Mexico" on the back. However, due to the media interest surrounding the case, the National Football League began disallowing the use of the jersey/name combination two days after the lawsuit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Vick

Majpain said:
Agreed X3

Skeet.Mike is the best FB in the league if healthy.he runs over defenders and he is a good blocker.

Best FB in the League? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

schoondog, why are you going to hate on Marino when my username clearly states me as a bills fan. CarolinaBillsfan

Back
Top Bottom