Your top three most overated | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top three most overated

1. Tom Brady
2. Chad Pennington
3. Whoever is the Bills starting QB will be come opening weekend

culpepper2chambers said:
:confused: the guy is good.

I live in Ohio I get stuck having to watch bengal games and he drops alot of easy passes.Passes Stevie Wonder could of caught.

Funny how Oaklandraider can defend Randy Moss' performance by blaming the offensive line yet become so ignorant to the fact that San Diego's offensive line has been pure trash all season long in 2005, not to mention the fact that San Diego is in a tough run-stop defensive division.

Oaklandraider, you sir are a hater. I bet you would be kissing some LT *** if he were to be traded for that Lamont guy you have in RB.

As much as I hate Tom Brady he is not overated.For goodness sakes he was drafted in the 7th round.He is clutch and has SB rings.

lamont jordan is a stud by the way, it isn't his fault norv turner forgot how to call plays and that line was atrocious.
SD's line was coached by one of th ebest line coaches in the league, he made something out of nothing. and besides, LT is the BEST back in the league...no questions or arguments.

you didn't own anyone raider guy. the packers held barry sanders to negative yards or something in the playoffs. does that mean he isn't the best back in history? no. everyone has off games and when a gameplan works, that's supposed to happen. marino looked like **** most of his last 2 years here, doesn't take away from anything he did in his career. LT is the best back in the league

larry johnson/priest holmes are overrated. 3 out of 5 o lineman are going to the hall of fame. alexander had probably the best line in football, at least the left side, with walter jones and hutch. the rest of them don't suck either. edge doesn't hit the hole anymore either, he just tip toes behind blockers

you're hating because you're a raider fan, nothing else to it.

Lol I didn't even notice him saying that :lol:.I guess he got mad cause I told him whats up.

1. Tedy Bruschi- All the love he gets from commentators would make you believe he is the best LB ever. His story is great, and he's a very good player but the press love him and he is way overrated.

2. Tony Gonzalez- He's a top 3 tight-end in the league, but he's considered by alot of people the best. He's a very good player but Todd Heap is better, IMO.

3. Willis McGahee- He can be a "special" player but I think he's too heavy right now and is overrated. He reminds me Ricky before he came to the Phins, he has gained weight since coming back from injury and lost his speed. If he lost say ten pounds I think he could be a great running back.

1. New England Patriots
2. New England Patriots
3. New England Patriots

Sorry, I know they have the rings, but they just dont compare to the great 49ers during the 80's, the Steelers of the 70's and the Dolphins of the early 70's.

Their head coach on the other hand, should get every accolade for making such an average line up play so well come playoff time!

Back
Top Bottom