Your top three most overated | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top three most overated

sdotbailey said:
lamont jordan is a stud by the way, it isn't his fault norv turner forgot how to call plays and that line was atrocious.
SD's line was coached by one of th ebest line coaches in the league, he made something out of nothing. and besides, LT is the BEST back in the league...no questions or arguments.

I wish we would have kept Jordan!!

Teenwolf said:
1. New England Patriots
2. New England Patriots
3. New England Patriots

Sorry, I know they have the rings, but they just dont compare to the great 49ers during the 80's, the Steelers of the 70's and the Dolphins of the early 70's.

Their head coach on the other hand, should get every accolade for making such an average line up play so well come playoff time!
If the Dolphins won 3 World Championships in 4 years in an era when it is harder to MAKE the playoffs then at any other time in the history of the game would you call them "overrated"?

I despise the Patriots more then anyone on this site but you have to give them props for what they have accompolished over the last 5 years.

On another note....the next person to call Brady overrated has to explain himself. His numbers match up favourably with any other Q.B. in football with the exception of the fact he has WON three Super Bowl rings and no one else has more then one. The guy is the best player in the game.

i guess if i post LT's stats again it wont do anything so i'll refrain, but you guys are ridiculous.

CHRISCANEQB726 said:
brady
dillon
lt

You have to be kidding me, the only one on that list that would come close to being overrated is Dillion. What is up with people on this board thinking LT and Brady are overrated? Would you take Culpepper over Brady? Would you take Ronnie Brown over LT?

BleedinGreenNC said:
You have to be kidding me, the only one on that list that would come close to being overrated is Dillion. What is up with people on this board thinking LT and Brady are overrated? Would you take Culpepper over Brady? Would you take Ronnie Brown over LT?

I agree......and I don't know how anyone could consider Dillon overrated since it is widely acknowledged that he has slowed a bit and is no longer one of the best backs in the league.

burger13 said:
I agree......and I don't know how anyone could consider Dillon overrated since it is widely acknowledged that he has slowed a bit and is no longer one of the best backs in the league.

Not to mention, when he was with Cincy, he was a beast.

i would give my left nut if i had the chance to have Brady over Penny boy, and LT over Martin

1. Peyton Manning - prove me wrong and actually win something, pretty boy.
2. Mike Vick - this has been covered thoroughly already, and I agree.
3. Jeremy Shockey - what is good at except drinking, dropping balls, and making an *** of himself?

SeahawkFinFan said:
1. Peyton Manning - prove me wrong and actually win something, pretty boy.

players don't win anything.......teams do. (you ought have known that you would get that response on a Dolphins board!! :lol: )

and you think he's pretty????

burger13 said:
players don't win anything.......teams do. (you ought have known that you would get that response on a Dolphins board!! :lol: )

and you think he's pretty????
Pretty butt ugg

finfanatic99 said:
Antwon Randel EL, got a fat contract from PA after the superbowl but has yet to break 1,000 yards recieving as a WR.

PA?

Back
Top Bottom