Youre favorite dolphin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Youre favorite dolphin

Joey Porter, John Beck, Cleo, and Gibril Wilson.....oh!, did you say favorite?

JT, Brian Hartline(cause he's my boy and a stud), and without a doubt Lousaka Polite!

Vontae Davis fo sho. hes gonna be a play maker for many many years. ill even go as far to say he will be one of the top five corners in the league with sean smith not to far behind him

Ricky, he can hit the homerun on any play. just wished he enjoyed football a little more. JT also near the top.

Greg Camarillo.
He is mr Reliable. Always thier when you needed the catch. Didnt drop 1 pass last season. Great WR a lil slow but great hands.

I'm beginning to dig Lex Hilliard. Who doesn't love a guy who runs the ball like Mike Alstott?

Vontae Davis will be a pro bowl player within the next 2 seasons. I can't wait to see his progress with a year under his belt. I'm a big Henne fan as well, I think he's gonna do big things this season.

Myself, but so I don't seem so conceded (but we all know how great I am), I've gotta say my other favorite player on the Dolphins is Patrick Cobbs. I love scrappy little players who are key parts of winning games, yet are consistantly underrated (in a similar fashion that Wes Welker was underrated when he was here).

Also, Cobbs usually picks up the check when we go to dinner together, so that has a part in my decision :)

Will the real Chad Henne please stand up! If you are the real Chad Henne I am honored.

As for my Favorite this past year, that is tough.

I will go with Vontae Davis. The kid played all out all the time, laid some big licks and came up with some huge INT's.

Chad Henne would be a close 2nd though!

I like Vontae Davis and Cam Wake on Defense.

And I like Ronnie Brown and (if we get him) Boldin or either Dez Bryant or Demayrius Thomas. :p4286::lol:

Off all time? Dan Marino and Jason Taylor.

Pretty hard to select an overall favorite but i'd have to say my top five from a season ago would include ronnie ofcourse, my boys henne, bess, hartline and vontae.......sean smith ricky williams and polite all deserve recognition

my favorite player is ronnie brown but hartline, bess, vontae and henne are right up there with him now

Right now Ricky because the hole he put himself in and got himself out. My favorite player of all time is dan, but Zach get my favorite dolphin.

Back
Top Bottom